Meggan's Food Diary

Hello everyone! I decided to join MiniMins because I really needed more support during the week. At the moment I can't log onto the slimming world website to do my food Diary I figured I might as well start doing it here.

Just in case you want to know a bit about me: I'm Meggan and I'm 21. I'm American but I've been living in Ireland for the past eight years. I joined Slimming World on March 10th,2016 (SW: 17st11.5lb). Since then I've lost 1st4lb. I'll update you guys on my weight loss every Thursday Evening!

Breakfast: Nakd Apple pie bar 30g (5 syns)

Lunch: Omlette and roasted potatos with Tomato on the side.
Eggs, red, green, and yellow peppers, potatoes, bacon medallions, and tomato. (herbs & spices, Frylite, garlic, and salat & pepper.)

Dinner: Veggie sauce with chicken & bacon over pasta with homemade chips & garlic "mayo".
Tomato purree, roughly 125g of Tesco's Meditterrian Grilled Veg (2-2.5 syns?), chicken, bacon medallions, mushrooms, onions, garlic, pototoes, pasta, and 0% fat natural yogurt. (Herbs & spices, frylite, garlic, and salt & pepper.)

In Between:
Coffee, green tea, green apples, 2 tsps of sugar (2 syns), Unsweetend Alond Milk (HEX A)

Total syns: 9-9.5

Back