Hey folks...

leedsforever

Silver Member
... im here as I am desperate for some more support!!

I gained ALOT when I was pregnant and I wasnt entirely happy before I fell pregnant... like wasnt looking my best! I tipped the scales at nearly 20 stone when I was full term pregnant :blush: I am 5ft 10 but still....
My first recorded weight after courtney was born was 18 stone 5... i lost a far bit in water etc , little bean was only 6lb 2oz lol.. was hoping for a bigger baby ;)
Anyways I now weigh 13 stone 7... less than pre pregnancy but still not where I want to be... but nearly a 5 stone weight loss... anything is possible.. right??
Just to show you the difference...
heres a pic of me just after courtney was born
2weeks5daysafterbirth.jpg

2weeks5daysafterbirth1.jpg

Now
Avoid the awful grin I have on my face lol
Me.jpg

So ive come along way and Im proud :)
BUT... I want more off... my stomach is still quite rounded and my arms are a bit bingo wingy haha.... another stone or 2 would be perfect :)

Ive lost the weight to start with by doing slimming world I then did a week of cambridge back in october 2009 which i lost 10lb, since then i had just been stuck in a rut losing only prob 7lbs in 7 months... i then started cambridge back up again end of may and im not a religious cambridger but with a weeks holiday between then and now i have still manged to lose 16lbs and somehow to my amazement have kept it off

today is day 1 again to beat that final bulge so hellloooooo xx

Wow you look amazing! I have just joined the forum tonight and have lost 6 stone to date and I am 5"11. Currently weight 13.9 and doing SW - but dont look as slim as your photo - strange how everyone carries weight differently. Done other diets but this one I find really easy for me. Just thought I would say WELL DONE so far and good luck with the future

Hey Hun it is really strange how we all carry weight so differently !! I want to see a pic of you now lol! Xx

I dont have a current photo yet - but i will post one as soon as I figure this forum thing out. I will post a 19 stone 8 pic and a current pic as soon as.

Hi and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your fantastic weight loss so far! You look great!
Onwards and Downwards
Sharkbait1983 x

hey hunni, I am currently doing SW and just wanted to say well done for losing the 5 stone with them! It's very encouraging! Hope your continued weight loss continues to be successful!

hey hunni, I am currently doing SW and just wanted to say well done for losing the 5 stone with them! It's very encouraging! Hope your continued weight loss continues to be successful!

thanks hun i did my first 2 and a half stone with them :) the rest has been general healthy eating and cambridge diet xxx

Back