hey guys another bad week this week

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by natalieann, 17 July 2010 Social URL.

1. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi well as some of yoou now last week was a bad week with me feeling down, tired and generally like poop

well this week been a little better but ive eaten today feel bad but i just could not stop myself, i got on my scales and only lost half a lbs since tuesday, i feel poo and like quitting now:break_diet:

im gona miss my shake out because i ate something and will lots of exercise help?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ive eaten today, 2 popits, 2 peices of a choc bar, half bag of crisps and about 8 slices of thin ham

plus two coffees with milk ans suger

oh god that sounds so bad, but that would have been not even one meal before for me......its looks lots but is nothing if put on a plate i know, ive probaly buggered ketosis up anywaY, why am i stuggling so much now when the first weeks were a breeze

4. kellierocks

kellierocks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(10.86%)
    Diet:
    marathon training
    sweetheart I dont know the diet you are on, but I do know bad days. Accept that you ate more than you should have, accept also how far you've come- that isso much less than you would have once. Is their anything bothering you? Focus on how you feel right now.
    Try and think on positive things for a little while- do something you enjoy- walk laugh ring a friend.
    Forget starting again tomorrow- start again now.
    Be kind to yourself

(this is not me trying to make you feel good- felt like **** most of last week, this is how I came out of it,slowly, and hoping it lasts)

5. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks hun im on lipotrim, total food replacement, good advice

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.