Hey Hey

Poco Rojo

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm re starting WW for what I think is the 4th time (this year!) this Sunday. I've been dieting on and off for 6 or 7 years now and never really get past the first 7lbs, but I'm determined to get past it this time! In exactly 5 weeks time it's my 27th birthday, and I'm hoping to be that 7lbs lighter by then. Ideally I'd love to have lost a stone by xmas and who knows, with 7 weigh ins, I might just do it.
I won't be attending meetings as I just never really managed to click with any of the groups in my area, and also, as money's a wee bit tight, £20 a month seems like a lot to pay to just to step on some scales.
So yeah, hope to get to know all of you in the coming weeks, I apologise in advance for my silly questions and penchant for waffle! I'm off to trawl the net for a do-able detox for my first few days then I'm gonna have a nose around everyone's diaries if that's okay :eek:

you shouldnt need to detox if youre starting WW - your body will adjust to the healthy food change so you'll rid yourself of the rubbish anyway :)

good luck with your first 7lbs - just seen you in the november challenge thread - like your screen name btw :D x

Hi welcome to minis!

Good luck on your first 7lbs and the November challenge :D

If you need anything be sure to shout

xx

hiya!! ive just started back with WW day 4 now and going great! im planning to stick to this till goal as I too on WW seem to only make the first 7lbs then stop... not this time...

hope we can all lose as much as poss for xmas :D

you shouldnt need to detox if youre starting WW - your body will adjust to the healthy food change so you'll rid yourself of the rubbish anyway :)

This is true-my diet's been so bad lately that eating right will be a major shock to the system. Just need to remember my 5 a day next week!

Hi welcome to minis!

Good luck on your first 7lbs and the November challenge :D

If you need anything be sure to shout

xx

Thanks hun, I'm sure I'll be bugging you lot in no time!

I too on WW seem to only make the first 7lbs then stop... not this time...

I dunno what it is-we KNOW we can do it but we just don't, well I don't anyway! But we can, nay we WILL get past that 7lbs this time. Good luck with your first week, looking forward to seeing your weigh-in results :)

hey there :)
welcome to minis, im sure with the support on the forum you'll smash that 7lb barrier for sure! im on my 3rd restart this year and feel like this time something has clicked and it doesnt feel so hard or much of a chore!

goodluck x

welcome, and good luck in getting back into your jeans xx

hey there :)
welcome to minis, im sure with the support on the forum you'll smash that 7lb barrier for sure! im on my 3rd restart this year and feel like this time something has clicked and it doesnt feel so hard or much of a chore!

goodluck x

Thanks hun. I hope I feel like that this time around. I think that because it's near my birthday and I've been evaluating things, I may just be slightly more motivated than all the other times I've tried dieting. My 20 year old sis with buttcheeks made of iron pointed out that with each birthday, my butt cheeks get bigger! :cry:

welcome, and good luck in getting back into your jeans xx

Thanks. They're currently hung up on my exercise bike, mocking me as I type! :giggle:

Apparently I haven't posted enough to be able to use the thanks button :confused: so you'll have to bear with me ladles and jellyspoons!

Welcome and good luck!! :) xx

Thanks hun. Been trying to read up on everyone's diaries and get to know who's who but there's so much to get through. This is a really busy forum. I'm really looking forward to posting properly :D

Lol, i know how you feel, i think I've gone through everything, caught up etc and more posts come in when i refresh! :D It's fun though, and you will soon get into the swing of things hehe :) xx

Back