Hey, I'm back :)

stef2009

Gold Member
Hello ladies and gents, first of all let me applaud u all for your weight loss's, your all absoloutly amazing!! :)

I joined minimims in 2009, starting lipotrim, i weighed 16 stone and managed to get down to 14 stone in 8 weeks, sad to say i put it all back on, i have blocked out my weight for another 2 years, im going on holiday in oct and its made me realise i need to do something to shift this weight, my problem is, i want it off now, i am very impatient, i want the quick diets, which i know... the weight never stays off :confused:

2 weeks ago i did 'the cabbage soup diet'.. I lost 8lb in that 2 weeks... i was horrified as i was expecting a good stone, this made me realise i NEED to eat healthly and exercise, let the weight come off slowly, and keep it off!!

Im very upset i wont have lost much weight for my holiday but heres hoping to next year!

I have started my healthy eating, im on day 3, ive lost 1lb so far... I do know i need 2 weigh myself weekly, not daily :sigh:

So ladies and gents i have come back to minimims hoping for a little support and 2 offer my support 2 others now doing the calorie counting diet, i know i am very much going to struggle doing this the long healthy way, and 2 stop weighing myself everyday but im gonna give it a bloody good shot!!

Thanks for listning, sorry about the long post, Much love

Stef xxx

Welcome back!! I am also a serial dieter who has tried everything going!! Cc definitely works and it's really easy to keep on top of (and have the odd treat without feeling like you have ruined everything!!)

Best of luck with it! If you need motivation I have a top tip. Everytime you lose put in a bag items that weigh what you have lost. When you need some inspiration just lift the bag. It's amazing how heavy it feels after just a few weeks!!

Welcome back!! I am also a serial dieter who has tried everything going!! Cc definitely works and it's really easy to keep on top of (and have the odd treat without feeling like you have ruined everything!!)

Best of luck with it! If you need motivation I have a top tip. Everytime you lose put in a bag items that weigh what you have lost. When you need some inspiration just lift the bag. It's amazing how heavy it feels after just a few weeks!!

Thanks babe, i hope it will :) Im very dissapointed im going away lookin like this tho :sigh:

But nothin i can do about that now!!

What should i be aiming to loose per month calorie counting?

xxx

Hey Stef :) Wishing you loads of luck on your journey, this part of the forum has been a lifesaver in terms of support for me and part of the reason I have lost the weight this time around. Let us know if you need anything and we will do our absolute best to help xx

I've averaged about 2lbs a week so at least half a stone a month! So it feels like a lot when you look at it like that.

Brill that sounds great, thanks xx

Hey Stef :) Wishing you loads of luck on your journey, this part of the forum has been a lifesaver in terms of support for me and part of the reason I have lost the weight this time around. Let us know if you need anything and we will do our absolute best to help xx

Hey hun, thankyou!! :D

I had alot of support when i was on 2 years ago, and just knew id find it here again, congratulations on ur weight loss!

Gona aim for 2lb per week,wish me luck :)

xxx

I'm off to Ayia Napa where are you going?

oooh sounds fun! im off 2 portugal :)

Had abit of a dilemma over passports thinkin they wouldnt come in time, but think ive sorted it thank god!! xx

Oooh im jealous of all the holidays!! I want to try and get away next year, havent had a holiday in years.

Good luck on losing some pounds before you go:)

Good luck on your weightloss x

Ooo lovely what date do u go?We go 6 weeks Sunday so I only have 6 weeks to shift the pounds!

We go 5th oct, so just over 4 weeks :)
I hope i manage 2 loose some weight before then!!

Oooh im jealous of all the holidays!! I want to try and get away next year, havent had a holiday in years.

Good luck on losing some pounds before you go:)

I wish i was going next yr now as im nowhere near the size i want to be :(

Thanks hun, i hope i do manage to loose before i go :) xx

Hi Stef

Welcome to the boards and good luck.

I am the same height as you and my goal was 9 stone too and I must have been the same starting weight as I had 91 lbs to lose too.

Well I did it. I am now 8.13/9 stone and am managing to maintain and if I can do it anyone can

Oh and I went to Portugal last month for my honeymoon and last summer I felt the same as you do now when I was on holiday...just think next time this year

Back