Hey im new

honeymom

I'm going to follow slimming world at home. Would love some support and to get to know you all.

hello there very quick reply but wanted to say hello and I am sure you will get plenty of useful tips and supoport on here I have already

:welcome2: dont worry you'll get loads of support and tips here..if u have any questions just ask
Good luck :) xxx

Hiya

I've just started Sw this week at home too, so ime hoping for support on here with everyones help, its good to know that there a site to share and be helpfull with everyone.

?

Hi. I too weigh in at home. Have the books and use this site loads. I have found it so much more helpful than the group I used to attend. Can get some lovely recipes and someone will always answer any questions. Love it, love it, love it!

Hey! I do SW from home as there's no groups this far south in the country...

I actually use a local weight watchers group to get weighed everyweek and (quietly) sit there with a smug face on knowing I'm having my pasta and enjoying it ;)

Welcome and good luck! :D

Say said:

I actually use a local weight watchers group to get weighed everyweek and (quietly) sit there with a smug face on knowing I'm having my pasta and enjoying it ;)

Lol, do they think you're following WW or is it just a very nice group?

haha love it!! :D clever girl!!!!!

Welcome everyone, I also do this from home. No problems so far as there is so much support on this board. Good luck!

Welcome! Also follow SW from home, have the books but have found this site invaluable. Don't think I would have stuck it out without this!
X

Hello,

I'm following SW at home too. Went to group about 5 years ago but that one closed and the nearest is 4 miles away on an evening that doesn't suit me so I'm relying on the wonderful advice on this thread. I'd be lost without it as my weight loss is very slow.

Back