Hey im new :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shadeofpink, 5 January 2009.

1. shadeofpink

shadeofpink New Member

hey all just joined the forum... hopin to make some new friends and get some support as well as support others in the mission to lose weight!
    i hope yall make me welcome :p
    so whos who?? any regular ppl??
  2. shadeofpink

shadeofpink New Member

does no one want to talk me :( :p
  3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Welcome to minimins.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Of course we want to talk to you. Have you decided on a diet yet?

Irene xx
  5. mrs.jk

mrs.jk will beat the bulge!!

Hi and welcome :) xx Good luck on your weight loss
  6. sarahm1982

sarahm1982 Member

Hello im new also starting the cambridge diet 2morrow kinda dreading it lol. Im 26 years old i have 2 children tyler who is 3 and ricky who is 6 months i have struggled with my weight all my life and im hoping the cambridge diet may help change that . At my lightest i have been 8 stone and at my heavyiest i have been 13 stone 6 pounds nightmare lol and it doesnt help that im only 5 feet 2 lol it,s my height thats the problem not my weight lol
    Last edited: 5 January 2009
  7. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Hi shadeofpink. Im new and love this site. My best friend is doing the diet too luckly so I get encouragement from her too.

sarahm1982 I started the CD 2 days ago and it has been easier than what I though. Your story sounds just like mine with the kids and struggling with weight loss I am hoping this is the last of the yoyo dieting tho :)
  8. sarahm1982

sarahm1982 Member

Yeah defo think since i have had the kids i have no will power good luck 2 u i hope it isnt as bad as it sounds lol
  9. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Im big boned and fluffy too....I so wish lol
  10. sarahm1982

sarahm1982 Member

11. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Hi and welcome to the board
  12. Huseyin

Huseyin Well-Known Member

welcome of course we do, lets talk!