Hey Nat, do you weigh daily?

size10bikini

Silver Member
I do (naughty I know but it works for me). Anyhoo, half pound off since yesterday and I am 10 st 13.5lb so we are same weight. It feels so good to be in the 10's its my slim stone, would love to get lower. x

if this is for me lol then yeah i do, so bad lol, and good in a way but also bad

Ooh goody, want to support each other in the last stone then? I'm 10 st 13 this morn, another half off. x

Thankyou Helen :)

wow im 10.13 too, come on girl we can do this i want get to 9.12

Great stuff! Yay to your half loss. I could do with a bit of support because this part of the diet is where I always find a way to stop but I know I can do it and so can you! I want to get to 10 st 6 my weight watchers goal (never achieved) then 10 stone and i'll see how I feel. So 7 lb to go first.

Great stuff! Yay to your half loss. I could do with a bit of support because this part of the diet is where I always find a way to stop but I know I can do it and so can you! I want to get to 10 st 6 my weight watchers goal (never achieved) then 10 stone and i'll see how I feel. So 7 lb to go first.
yeah this part is the hardest i recon grrrrrr

I'm a comfy size 14 now down from tight 16, but want to be a comfy 12. I'm 5ft 4 in.

yeah im 5 foot 2 and want to be a comfy 12, am a comfy 14 too

Finding it getting really hard now. I want treats and wine so bad at times. Some days are ok but its boring!:sigh: Sometimes think i will have to refeed as can't do it another day. But still here and 100 % a day at a time right? Hope for half off for us tommorrow xx

Finding it getting really hard now. I want treats and wine so bad at times. Some days are ok but its boring!:sigh: Sometimes think i will have to refeed as can't do it another day. But still here and 100 % a day at a time right? Hope for half off for us tommorrow xx
im exct same love, always thinnking about reffeeding doing my head

Glad its not just me who struggles. I know know know if i can just hang on through the bad days that I will have a run of good days.
Speak to you tommorrow chick. x

Hiya, another half off, so its 10 stone 12.5. How are you today?

Mini goals -
2 lb -will be 2 stone off:)
6.5 lb - healthy weight achieved:D
13lb - will see the number 9:eek:

Glad its not just me who struggles. I know know know if i can just hang on through the bad days that I will have a run of good days.
Speak to you tommorrow chick. x

Hiya, another half off, so its 10 stone 12.5. How are you today?

Mini goals -
2 lb -will be 2 stone off:)
6.5 lb - healthy weight achieved:D
13lb - will see the number 9:eek:

yeah me too, very hard right now, i think the more u like what u see the more you want to stop but i also know ill regret it if i dont reach goal....:D

Hi, how are you doing? I'm feeling positive today (had a bad weekend-felt deprived) and i've lost a pound today! Am now 10 st 11.5

Goals-
1.5 -2 stone loss
5.5 - healthy weight
12 - see the number 9.

x

did bad lastnight and ate something, thing i will have gained and weigh in tmoz, grrrrrrr thinking of just having two shakes a day and having a dinner or zero carbs to stay in ketosis, but duno

yeah been thinking all day and gona do this, im just having so many wobbles lately lol and thinking im wasting my money but if i sort my bloomin head out its not true, all i have to do is look in the mirror, we will do this

Back