hey...newbie here wanting to introduce myself

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Hey everyone, my names sam and im 25. i have been on cambridge diet since april, spent nearly £700 an not even lost a stone due to lack of willpower :( i am starting ww in the morning and just been to tesco and done a nice big shop and am quite looking forward to it. please be nice to me as my friends in the cd section are lovely and im sad to leave them behind :( xxx

Hello and welcome to Weight watchers :) Im also a fellow CDer. Im sorry to hear you never lost much especially after paying out that ludicrous amount of money. If you have any questions or have anything to ask feel free to post away. Good luck with it you will do fab !! :D x

I know the feeling, I lost 3 stone with CD last October, stopped it for Christmas and could never get back on it again. Tried and failed countless times. But im sure you will have great success with weight watchers :)

Hey, pleased to meet you. :) Hope WW goes well for you.

Hi hun and welcome to WW! The people here are lovely too! I'm sure you will find some people as great!

Congratulations on being miss organised! Good luck hun!

:welcome:

Hi and welcome with the WW part of MiniMins :)

They are a lovely bunch here :)

Good luck with your weight loss.

x

Welcome to one of the friendliest boards around. I love popping in here. Make sure you check out the pp question section and recipe one to get some great ideas

Hi everyone. Not sure if i am doing this correctly as this is my first post ever. Yes, you are all really nice. I've just joined ww on monday last, but don't really start until the new pro points system starts here on Monday next week. I'm feeling a bit desparate because I seem to have very suddenly faced up to my weight gain over the last 18 months and it's really just hit me! I want to give this my very best shot so would love any "starting off" suggestions so I can have the most positive approach possible. Thanks x

Welcome to you Cam also :)

Hi everyone. Not sure if i am doing this correctly as this is my first post ever. Yes, you are all really nice. I've just joined ww on monday last, but don't really start until the new pro points system starts here on Monday next week. I'm feeling a bit desparate because I seem to have very suddenly faced up to my weight gain over the last 18 months and it's really just hit me! I want to give this my very best shot so would love any "starting off" suggestions so I can have the most positive approach possible. Thanks x

If you want to post your height, weight and age I will be happy to work out how many ProPoints you will be on, then give you a link to an online calculator if you want. And then you can use the rest of this site to get ideas and ask questions :)

Anthony Smith said:
If you want to post your height, weight and age I will be happy to work out how many ProPoints you will be on, then give you a link to an online calculator if you want. And then you can use the rest of this site to get ideas and ask questions :)

Thanks so much. I'm 5' 5" and weigh 166 pounds (76kg), and i'm 42 years.

Back