Hey people!

foreverhope

I don't know if anyone remembers me!? but I started lipo last year and lost quite a bit of weight and had to come off due to a few operations. But now I am ready to get back on the wagon if they will let me as I would like to loose another 3 stone

Hope xx:D

Good luck hun!!

You had great losses last time and I'm sure you will this time. You sound really positive :D

Hey good luck - you will be at goal in 2-3 months! Cool eh! :)

Great to have you back FH ... xx

i remember you! i hope your feeling much better now. welcome back

h xx

Remember you too!! Welcome back on board hun...hope you are all better!!

Thats great news & good luck.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

Wow, you did amazingly last time. Welcome back to LT and good luck with the final loss.

x

Hey.... I remember reading you posts when I was a lurker ( I bet some wish I still was !!) good luck with the next 3 stones - what's your weigh day - we have a Monday and Wednesday WI club ??

Hey Hey all!! I have been rubbish about replying reading but not replying!! lol!! I am on a thursday weigh day! because that was the same day as I did last time so nervous ahhh xx

Wow, fantastic losses last time around girl!! I joined after you left so we've not met but I love the attitude and you know you can do this because you've done it before! Looking forward to hearing how you get on tomorrow babe xx

"Operation Foreverhope" lol
Welcome back pet, hope your well xxxxxxxx

Hi hun......welcome back. Of course we all remember you.

Hope you are feeling better hun. Good luck for weigh in.
xx

Hello, pleased to meet you, we have to be friends cos we have a very similar name, lol! I want to lose another 3 stones and looking at your losses you'll beat me to it, but I look forward to reading your progress.

Hiya Hope hun glad youre all better and back on the wagon! Best of look sweetie xxx

Back