Hey there..!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by saraian24, 5 July 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    :) This is my first post in here, accidently found it in a google search for something else! but had a look around and figure i need to be here.
    My name ia Sarah, :wave_cry:im 24 and have two kids. I was just under 12 st before i got pregnant and after having two kids and binging etc im at 17.4. Though i was 18.2 when i joined WW a couploe of months ago.Its been slow going the last month or so but theres been a family tradgedy thats held me back.
    But im ready to get back on track now and could do with some support. I need to lose around 7-8 stone but just taking it one stone at a time. :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jc1976

jc1976 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(9.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome, congrats on your weight-loss so far, youve come to the right place, were all here to help each other anything you need to ask just ask, or if you just need a boot up the ass we'll do that for you to, look forward to reading about your success, good luck x

4. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    hello - well done on your weight loss so far - I have a baby boy and put on far too much weight - now trying to lose it slowly but surely (amazing how quick it went on) - this website is great you will get lots of support here!!

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thatd the thing, the bosy knows to whack on the weigh during pregnancy but afterwards - what happens!? I didnt breastfeed which i guess made it harder, but then i have a tendency to put weight on quickly. I hope it comes off soon, theres a skinny person in here somewhere!

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    hello hun and welcome to ww forum,lovely to have you here,thats take half a stone at a time and you will do it x

7. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    hey welcome ul love it here, except its so addictive haha!!!
    were all in the same boat so ull find fab support ere oh and congrats on loosing the weight so far xxx

8. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hey u just wanna say welcome :) .... its a great place to be!,Im sure you'll find all the support you need :)

Lovely to meet you xx

9. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi Sarah and welcome.

Well done on your weight loss so far. I'm sure you'll do great on WW. Everyone here is lovely :)

10. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hey girls, not had a bad day today. Foods been nice and had a lovely caramel ww ice cream treat to finish dinner off, had lamb shanks with new pots and veg - was lush. All in all quite happy today!

11. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

That's good Sarah. WW caramel ice cream thing? Sounds yum - I must keep my eyes open for that; I have a real soft spot for ice cream.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.