Hey

Katie68

Silver Member
Hello...

i have known I have had PCOS since i was 18 i am 30 this year.. it is only now I am learning anything about it and that I am getting it under control. At my heaviest I was 21.5stone I am now at 17st 5... it was 15st 10 but what can I say I have been off the wagon for a year due to circumstances.

Losing the 58lbs that I have has bought my monthly cycle back regularly although no ovulation and it has helped the symptoms (i am very unlucky and get many symptoms) Also my hormone levels have normalised... all through weight loss I am amazed :)

I am now back on track with weight loss and I am also taking Clomid to encourage ovulation I am on my 4th round and it hasnt worked yet :( but I am hopeful.

I want to lose the rest of my weight so there will be more chance of Natural conception.

How are you all doing? anyone have any tips? xx

Hey :)
Waw that's amazing that you lost so much weight!! How did you do it?? And don't worry about gaining weight, just think about losing the weight and keeping motivated :D which you seem to be.
Well I'm 21 and I was diagnosed with PCOS earlier this year, I'm not trying for a baby (yet) but i have lost over 2st since January with slimming world and I love the plan, it promotes healthy eating and it's so simple to follow once you get your head around it
Good luck with your weight loss :D
Xx

Back