hey

Charisma

Silver Member
Hello my name is Becci. i been tryin all sorts of fad diets to lose weight lately as i have put on alot of weight over the last year. im 19 about 5'3 and 11 stone. used to be 9 stone so trying to get back to that. wanted to join a forum cause its seems so much easier when you have support. im diabetic and thought its time to start taking care of my health so i have just started a really healthy eating plan instead of a quick fix diet.... only been doing it for about 3 days so far but still feeling good :)

Hi becci welcome to the forum
Good luck with the healthy eating plan hope it all goes well this forum is brilliant for support im sure you will find plenty of encouragement here. tc
Kazzy

this is going to sound so silly..... but i notice u all have these progress bars at the bottom of your posts... i went on the site and made my own but cant figure out how i edit my own profile :rolleyes: any help please?? :)

good luck to you remember I am here - I am similar situ - well I am 20 and need to loose about 50 lbs to reach ideal weight xxx

Hi Becci, I'm off on holiday today but will be starting SS when I return on 2nd July. I'm looking forward to getting back in control and I bet you are too. I'll see how you've done when I come back. Good Luck.

thanks good luck to you aswell. what is ss? im the type to usualy give up pretty fast, so im hoping the people on here will keep me motivated :D

you have togo back onto the ticker site and adjust the weight

your welcome will look forward to you ticker moving in the right direction

Back