Hey.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by borntofly, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. borntofly

borntofly In it to win it.

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante (switched frm CD 10/09/09)
    Hi. :wave_cry:

Nice to meet you all. Been on Atkins for about 4 weeks now and lost 18 pounds, :wave_cry:despite falling off big time on more than one occasion.

Been going ok now - I've decided to stick to Atkins for the longer term. Quite enjoying it. Especially the bars - they're lush. Could live on them if it weren't for the price tag!

I've been a lifelong yo-yo dieter. Bullied at school, not the happiest of childhoods, yadda yadda - so there have been a lot of reasons for the weight gain over the years.

Over the last few years I've been training to be a pilot and spending a lot of time in Florida, comfort eating at exam times and partying with fellow students and just eating junk has taken its toll. I've went from 12, to 18.5 st, to 14 st, to 16.5 stone (now I'm 15 st since starting) in the last 5 years. Now I aim to get to 12 again and stick to it.

Been reading these forums since I started and been really inspirational, so decided to join :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with Atkins. Just look at how well Jim has done on Atkins

Irene xx

4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    LOL, Thanks Irene. Borntofly, come on over to the Atkins forum, you'll find loads of good stuff there, you'll find us under "Other Diets"

Welcome!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.