Hey.

borntofly

In it to win it.
Hi. :wave_cry:

Nice to meet you all. Been on Atkins for about 4 weeks now and lost 18 pounds, :wave_cry:despite falling off big time on more than one occasion.

Been going ok now - I've decided to stick to Atkins for the longer term. Quite enjoying it. Especially the bars - they're lush. Could live on them if it weren't for the price tag!

I've been a lifelong yo-yo dieter. Bullied at school, not the happiest of childhoods, yadda yadda - so there have been a lot of reasons for the weight gain over the years.

Over the last few years I've been training to be a pilot and spending a lot of time in Florida, comfort eating at exam times and partying with fellow students and just eating junk has taken its toll. I've went from 12, to 18.5 st, to 14 st, to 16.5 stone (now I'm 15 st since starting) in the last 5 years. Now I aim to get to 12 again and stick to it.

Been reading these forums since I started and been really inspirational, so decided to join :)

LOL, Thanks Irene. Borntofly, come on over to the Atkins forum, you'll find loads of good stuff there, you'll find us under "Other Diets"

Welcome!

Back