Heyy!

QueenOfTheDamned

Hi guys, my name's Bev, 24yrs old from Sheffield. Im seeing my CDC for the first time on Monday and hoping to start the diet by the end of next week! this is the firts time ive ever tried cambridge and i must admit im a mixture of excited and scared. excited because this will change my life, scared because i dont want to fail! im in the right place now to lose the weight that ive been carrying for years and change my life, mentally i feel ready. ill be using this site and forum LOADS and will make my own diary soon in the other forum, but just wanted to say hey to everyone!

any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated!

ooha nd id like to say a HUGGGEEE thanks to X_Tanya_X for being an absolute star and giving me loads of info on the diet and encouragement so far, will be great doing this with a buddy :)

Good luck xxx

Hello hunni :D :D :D

Yay your here!! I am as excited as you that your starting haha :) Welcome to the CD part of minimins. Everyone here has got me through this week will really help you too hun. I know you have it in you to do this you have done amazing so far on your own diet.

I would LOVE to be your diet buddy hun. Thats if i aint bored you to much already haha! The weight will just drop off you on this diet if you stick to it 100% hun, we'll be skinny minnies in no time haha :D
xxx <3

Hey! sorry to but in butt, i am following your dairy and just noticed your post here.

Good luck with CD! I just had my first chat with the CDC and if i get the ok from the Drs on wed i'll be starting next week too! :) its all soo exciting :clap:

good luck

ooh, another new starter too! thats awesome! :) we might even be starting the same day!

and yeah tanya, this time next summer we'll be skinnie minnies too.. ooh its so exciting! and on this diet we really cant fail so long as we stick to it! im sure with all the support we can do it!

LOL! tasha i just realised ive been calling you tanya all this time, i even saved you in my phone as tanya, im such a 'tard!

sounds good :)

Hey guys im starting next week aswell on thursday. It seems like we have all got about the same amount to lose so maybe we could all do it together x

Hiya Fatanfedup!! Yes we all have about the same amount to lose, but on this diet it will be right off :D

Are you excited about starting? Have you seen your doctor yet? xxx

I dont have to see the doctor i just had to take the form in which i done yesterday to get it signed it takes a week apparently for them to sign it lol. i have got an appointment with my daughter on wednesday which is her 6 week check up even though she is 12 weeks old now lol my docs are useless.
Yes am excited about starting cant wait. I did this for 2 weeks last year then found out i was pregnant so had to stop. I think the first weigh in is the most exciting because its like getting your foot on that first step on the ladder and beginning the cd journey congrats on your loss so far how are you finding it?

Thanks hun. I just had to have an appointment at my doctors and he took my weight and blood pressure and was fine about signing it there and then, he didnt charge either.

I am finding the diet ALOT better as the days pass and i get into it more. The first 3/4 days where hell i have to say but i am fine now. I dunno if thats with being busy at work or not but i am a little nervous of this weekend, but i've come this far so aint giving up now. I am off to a fun fair tonight (to fat to go on any rides) but i am sure there will be loads of burger vans and sweet stalls so not looking forward to that. Maybe my OH can keep me happy by winning my a teddy haha!

So what date do you start? I know Bev starts next Friday. BTW the mint choc shakes are to die for, and i would invest in a hand held cambridge diet wish aswell i found them great for mixing my shakes and are easy to pop in your bag.

Welcome & Good Luck Xx

welcome to cambridge :)

im also in sheffield thou im guessing we have different cdc's ( she was my 3rd sheffield cdc so i do hope youve got one of the good ones )

hi Bev

Welcome to CD, good luck with your weight loss and keep posting for support and to let us know how you are doing. :)

X Debs X

Thanks hun. I just had to have an appointment at my doctors and he took my weight and blood pressure and was fine about signing it there and then, he didnt charge either.

I am finding the diet ALOT better as the days pass and i get into it more. The first 3/4 days where hell i have to say but i am fine now. I dunno if thats with being busy at work or not but i am a little nervous of this weekend, but i've come this far so aint giving up now. I am off to a fun fair tonight (to fat to go on any rides) but i am sure there will be loads of burger vans and sweet stalls so not looking forward to that. Maybe my OH can keep me happy by winning my a teddy haha!

So what date do you start? I know Bev starts next Friday. BTW the mint choc shakes are to die for, and i would invest in a hand held cambridge diet wish aswell i found them great for mixing my shakes and are easy to pop in your bag.

I start on Thursday the 1st so day before bev.
the mint choc shakes were one of my faves when i did it before wasnt keen on the choc orange though.
do you have the same shakes everyday or do you vary?
How much did you pay for your cd whisk?

Louise xx:wavey:

Back