Heyyyy

Chunky_Monkey

Hiya guys
I joined this forum a while ago to help me lose weight, I was doing really well, losing a pound a day but sadly my friend was killed and I went off the rails. But it has been some months now and I have decided to get back onto doing it. With new ideas and resources. I have the support of everyone around me which helps and I am really excited about the future. :) I have also been given some Xenical/Orlistat which I am a little scared to use so if anyone has any advice on that, it will certainly be welcome :)

Hiya guys
I joined this forum a while ago to help me lose weight, I was doing really well, losing a pound a day but sadly my friend was killed and I went off the rails. But it has been some months now and I have decided to get back onto doing it. With new ideas and resources. I have the support of everyone around me which helps and I am really excited about the future. :) I have also been given some Xenical/Orlistat which I am a little scared to use so if anyone has any advice on that, it will certainly be welcome :)

Hi and welcome to Minimins. I am so sorry to hear of your really sad news. *hugs*. It is good that you have decided to start thinking of you again as it will give you something to focus on.

I haven't personally tried Xenical (yet) but there is alot of information on this forum and alot of people taking it themselves so I am sure someone will come along with all the information you need. I just wanted to welcome you back and say hey.

Tobii-Rhea xx

Hello

Thanks for the kind welcome and the friend request. I noticed you are from coventry :) Snap! I moved to Dudley just over a year ago but my heart is still in Coventry, along with all my friends and family lol.
Thank you for your kind words, his death came as a big shock as he was serving in Afghanistan.

I have convinced myself that Xenical is only going to do me harm so I'm not going to start it until Ive read up a little more on it. :)

Jo xxx

Hey welcome to Minimins.
Im really sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I lost a friend very suddenly in 2007 so I can understand how you feel.

I am on xenical (started 9 days ago) and I got ALL of the information I needed from this site as the doc just said to follow a low fat diet and that was it! Not very helpful at all.
If you head over to the xenical forum and just browse through then you will pick up alot of info,there is a sticky for people new to xenical which is helpful.
Basically if you stick to foods that are 5g fat or less per 100g,and have no more that 45g fat a day then you should be fine.
I have followed these rules and have had no side effects whatsoever :)

Hope to see you around the forum and Good luck with your weight loss.

Claire x

Hi & :welcome:

So sorry to hear about your friend, how awful :(
No advice as Im on a calorie counting diet but good luck ! xx

Thanks everyone. with it being my first day back on the diet I am quite pleased with myself. Ive stook with all of my rules I have set myself and have hardly sat down, have already drank 3/8 glasses of water and no snacks :D Turns out this forum really does give u inspiration xxx

Hi and welcome. So sorry to hear about your friend. Have a look at the orlistat/xenical section and see what you think. It is worth a try and if used with a diet all the better.

Good luck
Irene xx

Hi Sweetheart!!!
Welcome to Minimins! I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that you do great with your weightloss this time round!
Love Vicky xxx

Hello

Thanks for the kind welcome and the friend request. I noticed you are from coventry :) Snap! I moved to Dudley just over a year ago but my heart is still in Coventry, along with all my friends and family lol.
Thank you for your kind words, his death came as a big shock as he was serving in Afghanistan.

I have convinced myself that Xenical is only going to do me harm so I'm not going to start it until Ive read up a little more on it. :)

Jo xxx

Heya, yeah Im in Cov..wasnt born here but lived here for 8 years now..love it!!

I was going to try and get Xenical from the docs, might still but atm and toying with WW and low cal...need to decide which though and get my head into gear lol.

As the others have said, pop along to the Xenical forums and you will find alot of info xx

hello,
sorry to hear your sad news life can be so hard sometimes
welcome back to the forum and wishing you a successful weight loss journey
like you I have a bottle of Xenical calling my name but as yet have been to scared to take it

I think I am going to use the Xenical as a very very last resort. at the moment I am enjoying myself without it so I think I can cope :D

Back