Hi <3

Cheryle said:
Hi
I'm new too, was previously on Cambridge but starting Slim and Save today

Hi Cheryle

Good luck with your journey too. Looks like there are a few of us starting out.

How's the first day gone?

Look forward to following your progress.

Lisa

Hi, i'm starting s&s tomorrow. How are you all finding it? Wow!! well done Cheryle that's amazing. I'm going to find it hard trying not to weight myself 10 times a day lol!! You must be chuffed to bits, i can't wait to get started now.

Hiya on day 3 of s&s and feeling great. daren't get on the scales yet think going try weight until Monday,
As anyone gone in ketosis on this diet???
Well done all and good all luck all

As anyone gone in ketosis on this diet???

Yes, everyone on this diet who sticks to the rules goes into ketosis xx

Hi everyone, how are you all getting on with the deit?

I have decided not to do Slim&Save because i tried all the shakes and they made me feel sick, they all went down the sink. They made me feel really shaky and light headed as soon as i had them, it was abit weird.

I have decided to go back on the CD shakes but i might try the bars on Slim&Save because they're cheaper.

I was really dissapointed that i couldn't stomach any of the shakes, i really wanted more vairety with VLCDs.

Anyway, i hope you're all doing well on the diet and i wish you the best of luck with your journey :) xxxx

Thats a shame. I found I like the shakes, well the two I've tried so far, and I usually hate milkshake. I did do one with ice in a blender that was quite nice. The bars are even cheaper on lowcarbmeastore but are in packs of 7. I like all of them so far!

Good luck hun xxx
A vlcd can be hard enough even when you like the products, so at least you've got an option that you know will work for you. Good luck with reaching your goal xxx

Back