Hi again, question for you

frags

Hello all, i did CD 2 years ago but after a house fire i stopped and never came back to it.
Anyway, again i am fat, fatter than before and im wanting to do the CD.
I had an operation on monday to repair 2 hernia's in my tummy, how soon can i start the CD again?
How much are the shakes now 2 years on?
Looking forward to getting back on the mind twisting diet again :8855:

Sorry to hear about your hernias. I am sure a CC will be along soon to answer your question - if not maybe ask the question in the title and someone is sure to know.
Good luck with the diet this time round.

Hello all, i did CD 2 years ago but after a house fire i stopped and never came back to it.
Anyway, again i am fat, fatter than before and im wanting to do the CD.
I had an operation on monday to repair 2 hernia's in my tummy, how soon can i start the CD again?
How much are the shakes now 2 years on?
Looking forward to getting back on the mind twisting diet again :8855:

hey i remember you. i'm back on it again after having dude. it was 2 years ago for me too. so sorry to hear about your house fire etc.

i think that you can start cd now but on a higher plan like the 1200. i'm sure someone like kd will be along soon and let you know. it might be longer before you can do ss just because your body will need to heal first.

anyway good luck and were you not on the other site???? confused about stuff. i went back but there were a few pains over there rightous peeps and they got my back up.

Do to ss or ss+ u need to wait 3 months after having an operation.
But like great things says i think you can start on a higher plan.
My cd charges £1.90 for soups and shakes

Alexice i have got about the same amount of weight to lose as you and my starting weight is pretty much the same. i start on monday this is my 2nd go got pregnant the first time. maybe we could do it together.

Fatandfedup - yes - I want to lose ten stones but am giving myself an intermediate goal of just over 4 stones. I still have two stones off from my last attempt. I lost 5 and put 3 back on but still two down and by the end of the month it will be three down.
Let's make this a successful month for us both!

I just started a group **fat**friends** to help keep us all motivated come join.

hey i remember you. i'm back on it again after having dude. it was 2 years ago for me too. so sorry to hear about your house fire etc.

i think that you can start cd now but on a higher plan like the 1200. i'm sure someone like kd will be along soon and let you know. it might be longer before you can do ss just because your body will need to heal first.

anyway good luck and were you not on the other site???? confused about stuff. i went back but there were a few pains over there rightous peeps and they got my back up.

Hiya, again :D
I was on the other forum but i couldnt log in with my old details so i guess ive been removed due to inactivity :8855:
I have spoken to someone in my area and also told 12 weeks, im not to happy about waiting so long as i need to lose the weight due to the hernia repairs having alot of pressure from my weight, also cos summer is here!! LOL, might as well join SW or WW if i have to wait that long.
It wasnt a major operation, only surface skin cut and a patch placed inside and then sewn back up, im allowed to return to work after 1-2 weeks :D.
I will see how i feel then contact a CC in a months time and as i know my body best i may or may not tell them :p. Sssshhh ;)

Do to ss or ss+ u need to wait 3 months after having an operation.
But like great things says i think you can start on a higher plan.

Sorry, but no. You can't do ANY of the plans until 3 months is up Although, if your doctor signs you off before then and your CWPC contacts Medical, it could be sooner.

Hiya, again :D
I was on the other forum but i couldnt log in with my old details so i guess ive been removed due to inactivity :8855:
I have spoken to someone in my area and also told 12 weeks, im not to happy about waiting so long as i need to lose the weight due to the hernia repairs having alot of pressure from my weight, also cos summer is here!! LOL, might as well join SW or WW if i have to wait that long.
It wasnt a major operation, only surface skin cut and a patch placed inside and then sewn back up, im allowed to return to work after 1-2 weeks :D.
I will see how i feel then contact a CC in a months time and as i know my body best i may or may not tell them :p. Sssshhh ;)

the other site has changed, the pink site has gone :( sad days. it was taken over by CD and lots of things have changed. i had to re-register again and all my diary from last time had gone and many people had gone too. ann is on there still but you have to hunt out her diary. lots of people changed their names and there are when i re-joined there were a lot of newbies. Last time i used this site a little but was mainly on the other site more. i find this site really nice and helpful and love it here. doing ww or sw is a good idea for a few months. i did ww for around 6 months before coming back to cd as i was breastfeeding my boy. got to 10 months and one day i was in the gym and looked like a square box and thought enough is enough, i've done my bit so stopped feeding and started cd again. having trouble getting the last bit off and have given up a bit, doing maintenance instead.

please don't edit my stuff KD! i had every reason to say what i did.

some small minority of people were NOT nice or pleasant to me on the pink site so were and didn't want me to leave, but unfortunately the Mods were of a mind that since the it was the 'official' CD website that they would back up the statements made against me. so i left. it could all have been defused by different wording.

Last edited:
p.s couldn't find toejam either :(

I thought you had to wait 3 months too, but it can probably be reviewed individually as previously suggested.

My shakes and soups are £1.90 each.

:) Steve

Back