Hi again!

Mel1981

Hello it's been a long time since i've been on the forum properly everyday life seems to get in the way but I have been browsing to get things like the chocolate cake recipe, lol...

I suppose I need to put a little intro into myself again ... My name is Mel, I am 29, I live in Gosport with my family and i've been doing slimming world since last August...

The last 6 months have been up and down for me some of the time i've been laid up with a bad back which doesn't help with doing excercise etc etc and I have lapsed a bit with the diet some good weeks some not so good, I reached my 3 stone target and after having 2 wks complete bed rest needed I gained a few lbs and last week I had a few treats and wasn't really counting my syns as I was spending time with my mum who I don't see often so I know that its probably a + week when I go to weigh in this evening.

My resolve is to start afresh from the beginning as of today as I have a wedding next April to go too and realistically I would like to be in a size 14-16 so I dont put my mum to shame in the photos....

Sometimes with us money can be a little tight so any useful tips on working with this would be of great help aswell!

Sorry for the essay, lol

Back