Hi all!! :) Can anyone help...

KimH

Hi all,
Soooo glad I found this forum - so much inspiration and good giggles too!

I lost a lot of weight about 4 years ago now (5.5 st, from 15.5st down to 10st) through good old healthy eating and lots of exercise. I managed to generally maintain ever since with the odd fluctuation but not too much. Anyway, I have started a new job as of last October and its now extremely hard for me to exercise (I am up at 4:30am, get home at 4:30pm, have a puppy, husband and house to look after and no time - by the time everything is sorted, dinner done, irnoning finished, house clean, lunches made I have to go to bed by 9pm to get up!). Anyway, over Christmas I gained my normal half a stone (same every year - enjoy, indulge and then lose it in Jan - which has been fine each year for the past few).
I normally used to up my exercise and the weight would come back off quite happily, but it is ridiculously hard to lose without being able to exercise. So far if I am honest, I haven't lost any of it yet and its already 19th Jan. I get very very bloated and uncomfortable and feel horrid - you know when it looks like you're pregnant because your tum just balloons?! Argh.

However, I also have a terrible sweet tooth (mostly the reason I was over weight in the first place) and I am an "all or nothing kind of girl". I've fallen off the wagon on and off since Christmas, so any hope I have had of being as strict as I need to be to lose by diet alone, is going out the window. So I thought I'd add some accountability in and find a fab forum where I can keep a food diary - the thought of having to tell you guys I have eaten that fourth choc chip cookie is a good way to put myself off!! Shame about the first three mind you ;)

So, within the forum, is there anywhere in particular that people keep food diaries? I know there are a couple of sections for diaries and things but I wanted to make sure I kicked off in the right place :)

Thanks so much!
Kim

Hi Kim, welcome. I think most people post their diaries in the weight loss plan they are following.

Hi and welcome. In both the Weightwatchers and slimming world section members have their food diaries. Might be worth looking.

Why not include a small amount of sweet things in your diet each day and stick to that amount

Ireen xx

Back