Hi All - good to be back!!!

Notebook

Hi Everyone
My name is nick and I started taking xenical for a month or 2 back around this time a year ago. Things went haywire due to the loss of my father and also a few months later the death of my best friend. Xenical - I forgot all about it.

Anyway, I am back and looking forward to all the support from "you lot"
I was 23st.4lbs back then and am a stone lighter at the start this time, so manged to keep off the stone I lost.

Happy mothers day to all, and hope to hear from you all soon!!

Nick

Welcome Back Nick:welcome2:

Please accept my deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved father and friend.:hug99:

You did very well under the circumstances to keep off the stone you lost...you should be very proud of yourself as that is a wonderful achievement:happy096:

Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes and wishing you the best of luck on the rest of your weight loss journey.

Well done:flowers::flowers::flowers:

hiya - good luck on your weight loss journey :D

Welcome back Nick.....I too am very sorry for your loss .....if you need to talk i'm here I lost my Dad September 2008 and then lost my Mum January 2009

We are here to support and help you throughout your journey to the new you, in return all we ask is to scream on our down days ha ha ha

Thankyou for the mothers day wishes much appreciated.......

I hope your start to the week is positive

hugs Sharon xx

Hi Nick,

So sorry to hear of your loss, "this lot" on this site will be here for you giving lots of support and advice in lots of ways!

Looking forward to chatting to you as your weightloss journey progresses.

Take care

Back