Hi all, how's your diet going today?

awcarly

Loves to lose
Day 4 of mine today and feeling and doing good :) Going to make linguine tonight just searching for a way to make a low fat creamy type sauce? How is everyone else doing/feeling today? x:D

I do a lovely linguine recipe by Gino D'acampo I have put it on the recipe thread it's yummy with garlic prawns n spinach x

mmm sounds delish although my other half hates prawns:( just had it for tea, made a super low fat sauce using chicken stock, skimmed milk and flour it was actually really tasty and filling :)

Hi hun, you could try using a little bit of creme freche for your sauce :) x

hi Elaine, yeah that sounds good i've heard that before might try that as going to make a curry soon :)

philidelphia light is really nice,i usually put that with chilli sauce in my pasta dishes,
and im doing okay thankyou,had a day off the diet yesterday and just ate normally,had a chinese but didnt overeat.
im on week 4 now so think i deserved one day off :) keep up the good work xx

i've heard about philly too it's amazing the things you can substitute to make a nice creamy sauce! well done on your diet blossom 26lb loss is fab did you lose all that is just 4 weeks? and yes you do deserve it lol when i get to around 2 stone loss i'm having a nice toby carvery :)

i've heard about philly too it's amazing the things you can substitute to make a nice creamy sauce! well done on your diet blossom 26lb loss is fab did you lose all that is just 4 weeks? and yes you do deserve it lol when i get to around 2 stone loss i'm having a nice toby carvery :)

thankyou

no,i lost 19lbs on weightwatchers,but then i got bored,tried a few different diets like cambridge and atkins but with no success.and ended putting about 5lbs back on.
iv just started my 4th week on slimfast and its going really well,dont really feel the need to eat much but this week has been so bad that i thought if i dont give myself a controlled break away from it for a day,ill end up binging.
so in the last 3 weeks iv lost 7lbs plus the 5lbs id put on from before :) how long are you planning to be on slimfast for?xxxx

that is still such good going, I tried ww when I was younger but it doesn't really suit my lifestyle now, i just cba with all the writing down points and stuff I like slim fast cus it's so simple. I don't really know I'm having the shakes for breakfast low cal soup for lunch and a 600 cal dinner followed by a few snacks a day but not exceeding 1280 cal in total as that's what myfitnesspal put me on so just seeing how it goes really if it works i'll stick with it

Hi hun, I just posted a similar question about cals - this is my plan too! How did your curry go? What did you use in the end? x

didn't end up doing the curry I think I will save it for later in the week...just did a low cal roast dinner last night dry roasted tenderloin of pork which is really lean and used myfitnesspal to work out every ingredient it was very yummy :)

for creamy sauces you can also use Quark. that is super low cal/low fat!!!

ooh thanks ladyjo :)

that is still such good going, I tried ww when I was younger but it doesn't really suit my lifestyle now, i just cba with all the writing down points and stuff I like slim fast cus it's so simple. I don't really know I'm having the shakes for breakfast low cal soup for lunch and a 600 cal dinner followed by a few snacks a day but not exceeding 1280 cal in total as that's what myfitnesspal put me on so just seeing how it goes really if it works i'll stick with it

completely agree about it not suiting your lifestyle.same with me,had to carry a notebook and pen with me at work to write down all my points throughout the day,it just got annoying!!!!
my fitnesspal put me on 1200 calories,which means im under the slimfast plan by 140calories.

today i have had
breakfast-chocolate slimfast 220kcal
snack-walkers cheese and onion crisp 181kcal
lunch-chocolate slimfast 220kcal

i have no idea what to have for dinner,i really have an odd craving for faggots,but i think they might push me over my calorie limit lol

what are you planning on having?Xxx

Homemade Spinach n ricotta with pasta
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't know what i'm having for dinner tonight struggling today as just feel like poop! have you tried walkers french fries blossom they are only 83cal and really nice! sounds yummy wishbird mmm!! xx

Back