Hi all i'm a newbie wanting to join you!

nikki_k

Hi, i stumbled across this site last night and it looks great! Only started SW today, never done it before (done everything else i think!) so i'm sure i will pester you all with lots of questions.

Looking forward to getting you know you all and hopefully losing weight!

Nikki x

Welcome to the forum. You will get loads of support on here. Best tip I can give you is eat loads of free food and make sure u never go below 5 syns per day. Also check out the recipe sticky at the top!

Good luck

Hi, i have been going to SW for 6 weeks now and i have already lost a stone. Im so pleased with myself and it wasnt hard at all. You have made the right choice by far! For me, i find green days easier to keep to, but thats just me!!
Good Luck!

Hello too, another newbie here!

:DHya Nikki, I'm also new to this site...I've been having a read of all the wonderful and useful posts, it seems a great place. I need all the help I can get with 5 stone to lose!

Looking forward to my 'downhill' journey!

All the best
Sarah x

welcome all you newbies :) SW is definitely the easiest plan I've tried, you can eat lots of food and still lose weight.

here here. I have done every diet Possible....

atkins
weight watchers
lighter life
starvation
cambridge
cabbage soup
slim fast
reveal diet

Trust me this is the best diet, my weight loss has started off slow but i dont care I am eating all i like and loosing weight... now hows that for incentive to stick to it?
x

welcome to sw,i am new to this aswell only been doing it 5 day and i think its great :)

Hi and welcome to you all! I have been doing SW for 4 years. I have had a few ups and downs and a year off where I maintained so it is a long journey for me but don't let that put you off! It is a fantastic plan and I love it. It seems bizarre to be able to eat so much and lose weight but it works so get stuck in! x

Back