Hi all I'm new

laura1982

Well I say I'm new I have been a member here for over a year and have never posted. I have been on and off slimming world for a few years but have never lost more than 7lbs. This is because I loose all motivation. I always put the 7lbs and more back on. Well now I am over 17 stone and struggling. I am ready to loose this weight once and for all. I want to loose weight for myself to be able to go shopping in a normal shop - do you all get what I mean. I am hoping loosing weight will help my marriage too. My hubby idolises me but I just keep pushing him away because I am so embarrased of myself. I want the old me back.

I do mainly greens with a few red thrown in. I am not doing class as I just can't afford it at the moment, that's why I have posted here. Reading through the posts you are like one huge supportive community which looks better than any group I have been too.

I started yesterday so I will be weighing in on a saturday morning. I can do it this time 100% I know I can. xx

Welcome. Well done for commiting yourself 100% to losing weight. Slimming world is the best way to lose in my opinion, I have been on various other diets over the years and sw is easiest and the most flexible.

You will find lots of help and support here, I often browse the archives and find the answers to many of the questions I have, it's brilliant.

Good luck!!

Hello and welcome
Im a newbie to, joined on Monday so weigh day tomorrow for me. I am in exactly the same position as you, have never lost more than 7 lbs since i started SW again in January, it comes off then goes back on. Ive lost 4lbs since Jan and really want to do it this time, ive been good this week and keep imagining the summer, i want to be thiner and able to wear nice things.
Im not going to class either, just doing it from home and using this group as my motivation, it really is fab!
Good luck, you can do it, look forward to getting to know you and loosing lbs together!
xxx

Good luck, you will find plenty of support within these forums. Keep us up to date with how you get on.#

**hugs**
Cobweb xx

Hello and welcome xxxx

Thank you all for the warm welcome. You will be seeing alot of me as I am going to be on everyday getting tips and motivation from all of you. This forum is so inspirational xx

Hi and welcome Laura. This forum is great. I and I am sure many other credit it for our continued motivation. You sound like you are raring to go,so good luck and look forward to seeing your posts :D xx

Hi there and welcome!
I did the SW plan on my own for over a year and was really committed to the loss. I started the plan at 21 stone 7, I am currently 13 stone 8. If I can do it you can to Hun, you really have to want to loose the weight enough.

Back