Hi all im new

kat2110

:) Hi guys , im a newbie .... Was doing SW and reached my target weight just before xmas in time for my jamaica holiday in January. Stupid i know but as soon as i reached my target i stopped going to meetings .... Anyhow to cut a long story short the 7 lb i lost to reach target has slowly but surely crept back on:( so now i KNOW i must do something so have joined this forum for help support and inspiration. Ive started back on my SW diet monday and today is only wednesday and ive already eaten a sodding magnum so am sooo annoyed at myself. But i have however execised LOTS , so much so that i have to come down the stairs on my bum because ive done so many squats my legs dont work !
So this is me , my name is Kat , im 45 , and currently weigh 9.13.
HELLO XXXX

Hi Kat

Firstly, congrats on reaching your SW target in the first place but, as Irene says, you know it works having Lost on the plan before. I decided to try SW this time as I have friends who have great losses on the plan + it seems a lot easier to understand. I have a long way to go but feel determined this time to keep it off . Mind you, I'm off to Jamaica in 3 weeks so who knows what will happen there weight wise.

How did you get on your first week back? I was disappointed as I only lost 1lb my first week but decided I haven't been eating huge meals anyway, it was the biscuits & chocolate in between that didn't help! Anyway, second weigh in tomorrow so we will see. I've stuck to the plan so am hopeful.

Good luck with your weight loss.

Roberta.

Last edited:
Hi Kat

How are you getting on? After my 1st disappointing week I lost 4.5 lbs last week, which s good for me. Only need 1.5 for my half stone so fingers crossed. Knowing me more likely to lose half or stay the same! Set myself a target of 7lbs in the 4 wks before I go away so we'll see what happens.

Good luck & let us know how you are doing. ?

Good luck I'm sure you'll get back int a routine and lose the lbs!!! Best of luck to you xxx

Back