Hi all! Just made it through day 1! I am STARVING!

Thankyou :) the results on the scales each week will keep you going :) xx

I have derailed many times!!!

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your post and encouragement... how long have you been on CD? Is it just end of your first week/mid way through the 2nd? To be fair, if you still lost 6lbs and managed a fun-filled week then WELL DONE! I love a good day/night out in Blackpool but it's been years... aiming for my hen do there though my bridesmaids are being a bit resistant to the idea!

Laura,

Good on you for starting this - similar to you, though I want to lose 4-5 stone ultimately, I am starting with a 2 stone goal on the SS+ then might move up a step to work through the last 2-3. Am thinking 8 months before I order my dress to shed the full 4 stone I want off and then 6 months to work on the maintenance!

I joined a gym 3 months ago and been trying to go regularly but at my current weight/size I just really struggle and get half way through a class and want to leave... Can't weight to feel a bit lighter and then start it up again (I've always yo-yoed and used to be pretty active which I think is why it's so hard now)! Feel guilty I'm not using it at the moment but then think I would die trying to do any exercise on this VLCD! Trying to just do at least 10 min bursts of walking around the office every couple of hours.

Good luck both!

Thank you all so much, I am still on it 100% and it has got MUCH better! I have just found a few things that I love and stick with it my fav shake is the plain chocolate I add ice put it in my magic bullet for 30 secs and it tastes like a Mcdonalds choc shake LOL. I have lost 9 pounds so far! I have been posting on the official cambridge diet but wanted to pp on and say Hi xx

I'm on day two of Sole Source, went to bed with an awful headache last night and got another one brewing this morning! I must have drank 3.5 litres of water yesterday and ive had 1 litre today already but it's not helping!

When do these headaches go? I'm dreading today as I'm working a night shift tonight and don't know how to survive 24 hours on 4 milkshakes! Particularly when the nurses will be scoffing chocolate and delicious things all night!

Roll on day 7, I want to see those scales!!!

im on week one. had strawberry shake yesterday morning which was nice. chocolate tetra for lunch - nice. vegetable soup for tea - not very nice, was powdery so just swollowed it before having to taste it.
today ive had - fruit of the forest shake, toffee bar and tetra strawberry - all ok!! suprised at how they have all tasted as didnt expect to like them and to struggle to swollow them!! x

Hi Laura/Lisa,

How's it going?

I've dropped 12lbs in the first 2 weeks... really pleased as that's probably the most I've lost in a long time! Only another 3 stone and 2 lbs to go in total...hoping to break the 1 stone barrier at WI number 3 on Monday just have to stay strong over the weekend!

Jx

Hey Frizzy

Well done!!! That's a great start!!! I am doing ok. Day 21 today and weigh in in the morning. Put on a pair of jeans this morning that I've not been able to wear before and they're tight but they're on and I'm thrilled!!! Weekends are hardest for me as I like to cook nice meals and drink tonnes of vino but I'm going to stick with it. I'm only doing it for a couple of weeks and then I'm off it for a while for my hols. An going to really watch what I eat when I come off and not undo my good work! Xxx

Hey guys!

i started the diet just over 2 weeks ago, i'm not gonna lie the first 3 days were hell for me... but on the fourth I felt great!
I have terrible eating habbits - 5-6 takeaways a week and this diet has made such a difference to my energy levels, I never realise before how sluggish I was..

So far I have lost a stone in about 16 days so I am very pleased with the results,
Im never hungry... just crave out of greed, everytime I feel this I look at a particularly ugly photo which gives me the motivation to carry on!

Keep it up guys :)

Fell off the wagon.....getting back on Monday....stay in touch!

All my photos are ugly.....i need help

Back