Hi all - my first week on WW!

gems1984

Hi all, I finally took the plunge and attending my first ww meeting on Monday and I am feeling really determined at the moment.
I am enjoying the plan so far, and now my boyfriend wants to join in to support me, but I have no idea how to work out how many points he should be on per day, is there anyone who could help me out please?
He is 30, 5ft3 and weighs 12 stone 1.

Huge thanks from me in advance, and I look forward to chatting with you all x

Thank you pudnpie :)

And thank you Needsmotivations really appreciated :)

My weigh in is on Monday so we'll see how I get off! Been a weird week though as I have been poorly and didn't manage to eat anywhere near my points on Wednesday or Thursday, but am on track now.

Hi there how are u finding it? I weigh in on tuesday and am weirdly looking forward to see how much I have lost as I really haven't felt like I am on a "diet".

Xx

My weigh in is tuesday also, dont think i could WI on a monday too close to the weekend!!
How is everyone finding it??its my second week and im starting to lose motivation :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm looking forward to weigh-in too Fattynomore as I have stuck to the plan so I am hoping I have lost!

Aw Carly, hope you manage to find some motivation. I think at the moment for me everything is new and I don't feel like I am missing out on anything, but I am worried I will get bored of counting and finding out points! But I am hoping that coming on here and reading people's stories will keep me motivated. x

Back