Hi all, new to LT

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by cath8899, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. cath8899

cath8899 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya everyone,

My names Cath, im 24 and have 2 amazing kiddies. Have decided to take the plunge and try Lipotrim. I have been on and off Celebrity Slim since November last year and lost 1 and a half stones but im getting married in May and need the weight to come off quicker.

Day 1 today and doing fine. I think because I have been on CS im used to having shakes. The thing I cant get used to is the after taste of the shakes, really strange taste. I have been really looking forward to starting this, cant wait to see the results.
    Looks like a great support network you all have so I will be sticking around and probably asking lots of questions.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jen_jen

jen_jen Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie, calorie counting
    Congrats on starting LT! If you're a coffee fan, I recommend having the chocolate shake hot with a spoon of instant coffee, MOCHA!! Also just experimented today with having the vanilla with some ice and coffee, LATTE!.... I like coffee :D Have a good one! :)

4. cath8899

cath8899 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks for that jen. might try it tomorrow. Just had the chicken soup, dont think I will get that next week, didnt like it much.
    Im really proud of myself today, have done really well. Just got 1 more driving lesson to do then im finished for the day so gona come home and have a nice soak in the bath and play on the kids DS to keep my mind busy. ;)

5. jen_jen

jen_jen Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie, calorie counting
    I hear ya on the chicken soup. I didn't mind it the first week, I'm on my second week now and finding myself kind of gagging each time I have it. So I think I'll just have chocolate and vanilla all next week. The strawberry shakes were manky, bleh :p

6. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya Cath and welcome.
    Sounds like you've made a good start and with your wedding on the horizon, the weight will be falling off you!
    Most people don't notice the aftertaste after a while. I live quite happily on the chocolate and strawberry and actually look forward to it now.
    Be prepared for feeling a bit tired and weak at first (especially with two kids and a job!) but remember it won't last forever and soon you will be gliding down that aisle! :D

7. Catherine12

Catherine12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(30.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on taking the plunge. I am on week 5 now, and never thought i would get this far. The first week is def the hardest so get through that and you will be super slim for your wedding. Good luck

8. Plym2bslim

Plym2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st13lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on taking the first step! It is hard, but at the same time its easy because for the moment you are taking yourself away from food. Im having my Week 6 weigh in tomorrow and when i was at the beginning i'd never have imagined that i would have got this far, time just flies by!
    Ok so some little tips:
    Distractions are brilliant, make yourself a list of what you could do should you ever find yourself tempted. Water is your friend! If you detest it like i used to then chilled water and those bottles of water with the sports caps are great...i drink between 2-4 litres a day. Before pictures are good, then pin them up in your kitchen so you'll see them if you need inspiration...
    Alot of people dont like the flapjacks or chicken soup very much..and after a week i couldnt handle the strawberry shake...found it was too sweet! (never thought id find anything too sweet lmao!)

But its your own personal tastes so who knows!

9. mellowman

mellowman Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.46%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi, I started today too. Already had great support and learned to avoid the soup :)

I picked the chocolate & strawberry shakes, had one of each today, think the choc is the better one (for me anyway)

Just looking forward to the results

Good luck, I'm certain you'll be fine

10. cath8899

cath8899 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi guys, thanks so much for all the kind messages of support. Day 1 went well, felt a bit weak and tired at tea time but it soon wore off. Feeling good today, got up and did some washing and just about to put it out on the line. Had a vanilla shake for breakfast and I quiet like it. Think I will take the soup back and swap it for some shakes.
    Got to go and get weighed on friday, even though it will only be day 5. I went last friday to get everything but didnt start til yesterday as we went to a party on Saturday, so not expexting a massive lose on Friday but im aiming for 5 lbs, fingers crossed!!
    Have a good day everyone.

11. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    I don't think u should rule out any flavours until you have tried them, everyones taste buds are different :) I am lucky i like all of them, good luck :)

12. Leluna

Leluna wannabeslim

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    welcome aboard.... yep try everything and see whats your favourite... i dont like vanilla but find the vanilla shake with a spoonful of coffee is really lovely, so reckon theyre gonna be my staple diet.... Tomorrow is my second weigh in and the difference from week 1 to week 2 is just amazin... you start to get lots of energy... you stop thinking about food all the time and just tune out when you are around food... keep yourself occupied... stay on this forum and before you know it the pounds will melt away.... good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.