Hi all, newbie here!

miss_popsicle

Hi there

Been lurking for a couple of days so thought I'd join and say hello! Trying to lose a few stone after the birth of my fourth baby and have been finding it a bit of a struggle but seem to have been very motivated over the past few weeks, here's hoping it lasts!

I'm not going to the meetings, just don't have the time, dp works night shift, I have the 4 LOs and no meetings within about 10 miles. Managing so far ok, I think I'm allowed 22 points a day, so staying within that for the most part.

I did WW successfully after DS2 was born, lost about 3 stone so looking to do the same again. I think things have changed since then though, what with the activity points etc.

Anyway, look forward to getting to know you all better and supporting each other through our weight loss!

Karen xx

Hi Karen

Welcome & Good Luck xx

hello and welcome, im not 100% clued up myself o AP's but the idea is for the lenght of time you exercise and depending on the intensity level it generates extra points which you can use or not use.

goodluck with it, sure if you did so well once before you'll do it again. wow 4 lo's-i have my hands full with just the one! my lo is just coming up for 10 months now, has gone so so fast!

Thanks everyone! Feeling really positive about it all at the mo, so am hoping to be into my prepreg clothes by xmas time, we'll see!

Yes, I have 4 LOs, 3 boys ages 8, 5 and 3 and my baby girl is nearly 6 months. I hope all my running around after them counts towards my activity points too, lol.

I tried other diets before coming back to WW but they just didn't work. I did Herbalife for 2 weeks (which was torture!!) and didn't lose a single lb, I was totally gutted!

yeah with a positive attitude hun like yours them pre preggy clothes will be hanging off you :)

Back