Hi all, newbie here :)

mrsjoyt

resident foodaholic
Hi everyone, I'm new here, I'm joy, 26 from the north east of england. I'm mam of 2 and married to the long suffering Les.

I joined sw 4 weeks ago (after years and years of yo-yoing on ww) and have lost 10lb so far. Had this forum suggested to me by a friend. Looking forward to getting to know you all here.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

thank you :)

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your weight loss so far !!

I'm sure you'll find that this site is a massive support to your journey like I have :)

x

Hi mrs welcome to minimins i couldn't have got this far without it! Well done on your weight loss so far x x

thanks ladies, i have a feeling I'm going to like it here...

You will love it here! Im addicted to minimins will soon have to set up minimins anonymous lol x

haha well looking at some of the threads on here i think there will be afew members joining you ;)

Hi there! I`m on minimins nearly every day, even if I don`t post. I find it a great help and support between classes. I also feel I can be a little more honest about my successes ( and failures!) here than I can in group

Any SW related question or problem will definatley have been discussed here! And if you cant find an answer post and im sure someone will be able to give you one.

Welcome and goodluck :)

Back