Hi all!! Quick question !!!

fairy-mary

What is the weight loss difference between Ss and SS+ ??? I'm on day 4 SS but its hard as hell!!! How long does the hunger last!!!

Hi

I don't think there is a big difference, I think it's hardly anything
I am doing SS but when I want something I do SS+, I just have an egg or two and that's fine

That's great! Do you think that will delay ketosis. As although iv got the death-breath I'm still often hungry??!!

No difference at all. My friend does 810 and loses weight as quickly as someone doing SS. It is just for some people it is better to totally abstain from good. Good luck.

PS.... day 4 is the hardest, it will get easier as soon as you are in ketosis which will probrably very soon.

That's great to hear!! I'm feeling better tonight than I did through the day! Had a nice cold HB egg. Which was a pure treat! This time last week that egg would have had a foil wrapper on it plus a bag of mccoys and a slice of buttered toast!!!

im on week 2 and still hungry but im sure it will go away soon... week 2 much better than week 1

keep it up! :chores016:

Hi im doing ss+

I have lost 9lbs in my first week so I would say it doesnt seem to make much difference:)

I have a 2 yeasr old and like that i can still sit down and eat a little meal with her.

Day 4 was horrific for me but I woke on day 5 feeling like a new person :) stick with it, it does get better

I'm day 6 and only normal levels if hunger now. Not the killer cravings I had so starting to look good. Sneaky weight shows 7 lb loss so I'm happy! It's really a mental battle to keep busy and occupied. Shows how much time I spent mindlessly eating!! My hand so often goes for a chunk if cheese while making packed lunch or the half price of toast left!!! I was like a vacuum cleaner!! I'm quite embarrassed actually at my lack of control or awareness!! Because in so strict on what my kids eat and don't allow them to snack out side meals or eat away from the table! All the things I was doing!! Not a very good example!

Back