Hi all. Starting tomorrow.

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
I've done other vlcd's in the past and done well with them but have found them out of my price range now. I lost 7 stone with Cambridge and then gained it all back as I was pregnant. Well the little boy in question is now 3 and although I've tried a few times to get back on the diet I've failed each time. I've tried weight watchers and it wasn't for me. I don't go well on conventional diets. Probably as I have so much to lose. So.... I have ordered the trial pack which should be here tomorrow. What are the flavours like compared to Cambridge? I'll be posting a lot here for support. I'm on my phone at the moment so not writing as much as normal lol.

I've done other vlcd's in the past and done well with them but have found them out of my price range now. I lost 7 stone with Cambridge and then gained it all back as I was pregnant. Well the little boy in question is now 3 and although I've tried a few times to get back on the diet I've failed each time. I've tried weight watchers and it wasn't for me. I don't go well on conventional diets. Probably as I have so much to lose. So.... I have ordered the trial pack which should be here tomorrow. What are the flavours like compared to Cambridge? I'll be posting a lot here for support. I'm on my phone at the moment so not writing as much as normal lol.

The flavours are sooo much nicer than Cambridge! I'm doing a bit of a mix now of both diets and the losses are the same! Loving that you can have veg too! Just had puréed cauliflower as 'rice' with the curry pack (extra chilli)! Lush! Don't think ill bother going back to normal food haha!

Variety is amazing and the only thing I don't like ate the soups! Wish I had found s&s sooner!

Can't wait to get mine tomorrow. I feel very positive today. I have found my old photos when I lost 7 stone for inspiration :)

Our stories sound very similar. I agree with the previous posters that the food on S&S is so much nicer and the variety is great. It's impossible to get bored. I found my CD counsellor to be somewhat useless in regards to support so I don't feel that paying the increased price was worth it. I'm much happier with this diet and the support system that being here offers.

Best of luck with starting!

Thank you all :) Day 1 is over.Looking forward to trying my new packs tomorrow...hope they arrive early...and preferably not when I'm on the school run LOL

I found that with CD my consultant didn't care, think that is why only lasted 1 wk, been 4 wks now with s&s, all nice support u get from everyone here.

I'm enjoying the packs so far :)

I started yesterday having previously done cambridge and I am wondering why I didnt use slim and save sooner! so much choice and everything is way nicer than cambridge :) good luck xxxx

Back