Hi all..story so far!!

Mise

Hi all,

Spend ages lurking around the forum, getting a feel for it..

I suppose I'm a mix of a few different areas on the site. In 2006 I weighed 370lb and was getting nowhere on my own so opted to have a gastric bypass.

Within the next year I dropped to around 230lbs, over the past couple of years I managed to put back on around 28lb, you may wonder how its possible when you've had surgery but ultimately its only a tool and when it works its great but when it stops or you don't use it right, its not so great.

Last year I decided to join weight watchers to ensure it didnt increase, which it hasn't but it also hasn't decreased either.

At the beginning of September I went to see a plastic surgeon to get a feel for what would be required to remove the massive amount of skin I have.

She recommended for best results to lose 3 stone, so I've jumped back into it in full force and have so far lost 11lbs.

I'm fairly active anyway doing zumba, swimming, scuba diving and walking the dog regularly - sister does it when I don't and I've recently started doing hot yoga which has been great for inch loss but not so much for weigh loss.

I'm hoping someone has some insight as to the best way forward for me now...

Sorry for the long waffle but figured its better to get it out there to begin with!!:)

Back