Hi All

Hi All I am just about to start the lipotrim diet. I used to do the Atkins a few years back so I am pretty low carb savvy My love of cooking resulted in my last low carb diet stalling. So hey ho. Just as a bit of added info. Currently weigh in at 16 stone 7 dressed on the pharmacy scales and 15 stone 10 on the home scales. I plan to start the diet plan on Sunday. I have been sponsored to loose 3 stone to raise money for my nieces Charity which deals with radical hair loss (alopecia) . Both girls lost their hair last year ages 6 and 8. I am so proud of the way they handled this that I decided to give myself a challenge to shed these pounds and contribute something to their fund raising. for the charity that supported them.
The fist stone I lost using Atkins. I am just on a couple of days off Atkins before starting this program on Sunday. Its my wifes birthday bash Tomorrow so that the only reason for the break from dieting note I am not going mad and pigging out on anything I fancy.

Hi All I am just about to start the lipotrim diet. I used to do the Atkins a few years back so I am pretty low carb savvy My love of cooking resulted in my last low carb diet stalling. So hey ho. Just as a bit of added info. Currently weigh in at 16 stone 7 dressed on the pharmacy scales and 15 stone 10 on the home scales. I plan to start the diet plan on Sunday. I have been sponsored to loose 3 stone to raise money for my nieces Charity which deals with radical hair loss (alopecia) . Both girls lost their hair last year ages 6 and 8. I am so proud of the way they handled this that I decided to give myself a challenge to shed these pounds and contribute something to their fund raising. for the charity that supported them.
The fist stone I lost using Atkins. I am just on a couple of days off Atkins before starting this program on Sunday. Its my wifes birthday bash Tomorrow so that the only reason for the break from dieting note I am not going mad and pigging out on anything I fancy.

Welcome to the Lipotrim forum, nice to see another man on the site. Good luck with the sponsorship, you will lose the 3 stone in no time.....!
Nice to meet you, keep us posted on your progress, or chat about anything you like....welll within reason.

Hi, welcome!
All the best for your first week, keep us informed and let us know how its going. The first few days are hard but it gets so much easier!

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

Hi All Thanks for the welcome
I managed to control myself fairly well, I didn't polish all the left overs off the Chinese buffet last night! I should have the will power to do this!
A few years back I did really well on the Atkins so I hope this does the trick to help shed the pounds. The Atkins stopped working as well for me because I found many way of cooking great grub low carb style. Anyway enough talk about food that will make me feel hungry.
A little bit about myself I HAve two children Son 4 and daughter who is just 1. I am a District Nurse so unlike my hospital counterparts I dont do that much walking up and down a ward so I tend to use the car. No way round that one as much of my gear for my Job comes with me. My hobbies include fly fishing and I host my own fly fishing web site graylinghunter.co.uk
I enjoy taking the kids out and about a much as I can and like most NHS staff I am pretty fed up with the way we are treated at times. So I got to work do my Job and come home I could moan for hours about that!!!. Unpaid overtime is now a thing of the past.
Goals loose this weight and try not to go back to my old ways of just pigging out on the wrong stuff! I am a sucker for hot buttered toast and love to cook recipes from scratch.
I also love messing about with PCs but the down side to sitting in front of the screen is your not doing much exercise
gh3rdnov2.jpg

Well done on your self control....thankfully Im not a huge fan of chinese food, so Im not drooling as I read your post....lol.
As for NHS staff they are definately overworked and underpaid, I have been in hospital enough times to see how hard everyone works from top drs to cleaners, the general public think they have a right to verbally abuse them as patients.....this is a big bug bear of mine....though must admit my hubby is a main culprit, and we have had major disagreements...anyway enough of that talk.

Keep up the hard work, we look forward to how you get on.
Hope the missus had a great birthday.

Not a bad first day, I would love a sausage sandwich right now but I wont. Just finished the night shift twelve hours so I am off to be on an empty stomach as I think in the long run I will want a meal when I wake up and again later in the Day. Where do you guys get your weight banners at the bottom of your posts?

good good good, glad to hear its going well!

Keep up the good work... I got my weigh in today ~ fingers crossed it'll be good!!

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

Not a bad first day, I would love a sausage sandwich right now but I wont. Just finished the night shift twelve hours so I am off to be on an empty stomach as I think in the long run I will want a meal when I wake up and again later in the Day. Where do you guys get your weight banners at the bottom of your posts?

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/35-how-setup-your-weight-tracker-your-signature.html
This link will take you to a post to tell you how to set up a weight loss tracker.

Hiya, Welcome to Minimins! Its a great place to get a bit of support, have a moan or just talk to people in the same boat as you.

Good luck on Lipotrim, I think you'll lose the weight really quickly and you have a great source of motivation in your neices (sp?!) cause. My aunt had a friend who got alopecia and it can damage your confidence so much but its great that the girls handled it so well.

Welcome again! :D

Hi All thanks for the support. Just posted my tracker sig note first stone lost on Atkins.
To win the weight loss I need 13.5 stone
pr better. I am not sure if A BMI of Just over twelve stone will suit my build, If It doesnt Iam sure I can put a few pound back on after

Blimey! that was quick mate! hmmm yep I dont know it doesnt sound like much to weigh for a guy although my boyf is 11.6 ish (smaller than me...:mad: for now! :D ) and he is quite slim and is 5.10 I think so it depends how tall you are and your general build and fitness. :confused:

Hi I know 12.5 stone isnt a lot I think when I lost 3 stone a couple of years back 13.5 stone suited my build. I am not sure if these bmi scales suit everyone.:eek:

dont do it! on some other sole source diet they have things you can have as well but with lipotrim it is literally the water, 3 or 4 shakes, water, black coffee, water and black tea water and thats it I'm afraid!

your body needs to stay in ketosis to lose the weight and having things like that will prob kick you out of it. try to keep going with it and have a soup maybe if you want something savory. Are you actually hungry or just craving something savoury/salty, if its a mental hunger then try to distract yourself and have a biiiig glass of water too!

Thanks I will stick to the program
Just a thought I will get some earl grey. Have heard you can add a spoon of coffee to the shakes to vary the flavour eg choc and coffee?

Back