Hi all!!

mellywade

Hi everyone!
Just wondered how you are all doing? Won`t be getting weighed 2moro as going to look at senior school for my daughter (ahhhhh!!), so got 2 weeks supply last week. Just wanted to ask all the ladies out there, how do you cope when TOTM happens and you don`t lose that week? Weighed at home yesterday and had lost around 3lbs, but 2day feel all yucky and bloated and know i`ve probably stayed the same! Guess the weight loss will be bigger next week?

Good luck to everyone on LT. x :)

Hi there i still managed to lose 2lb when it was totm? but as i am on the injections i very rarely get it now. i would advise you not to weigh yourself until next week now as planned and you will be far more pleased then......good luck!!:)

Thanks hun, will take your advice on board! Who`d be a woman, eh?! Do find it really hard to resist the scales tho, am very bad, I know! Well done for all you`ve lost so far....keep up the good work. So good to see how everyone`s doing on LT. It takes someone on LT to know what the rest of us are going thru`.

Take care and have a good week. :)

Hun 3lbs is great and i wudnt be disheartened about feeling bloated around totm most of us get dat and still loose. Hide your weighing scales dats wat i done i cudnt stop weighing myself so i thought it best to put it somewhere where i wud have to dig to get it out haha!

Thanks Anne Marie, just that I got used to losing a bit of weight round my middle, and then was very aware how bloated I felt, all within the space of a day!! Will weigh in next Thurs and let you know how I do...all the very best to you! :)

Back