Hi All

Kimmyj78

A friend pointed me in this direction and said it would be a massive help to me as I try to lose weight. I have 5 stone to lose, 4 of which i lost before on SW but gained again when i was pregnant with my daughter. I am back on SW now and I am 2.5lb away from my first stone at the moment and tbh I am struggling. Looking around the forums though it does look like there are some fab tips and recipies etc as well as lots of support! It looks so busy though i don't know if i will even keep up with all the threads! I am looking forward to getting to know people once i have found my way around though :)

hello kimmyj78 and welcome to the forums! Congratulations on your weight loss so far - you are doing fantastically! I understand how hard it is - I only restarted on WW a couple of weeks ago and the first week was a struggle but I have remained focused on why I am doing this and who I am doing it for and this has given me a lot of strength and prevented me from raiding the cupboards!
I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey - everyone on here is really friendly and supportive so you have come to the right place.

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Thank you for your lovely reply. I have just had a look at some of the recipes and food diaries and there is so much information on here! I think my friend was right - I may well get addicted to this. Looking forward to getting stuck into it now and making lots of yummy things to eat!
Good luck with your weight loss as well, with the help of this site we will all do it :)

Hello Kimmyj78 !
I recently just found this site too , and finally plucked up the courage today to register and start my public weight loss journey !
I always seem to find something to read on here , everyone seems to be so helpful and it just makes me feel more motivated to get on and do it !
Good luck on your weight loss journey !!

Back