Hi all :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mickeymouse, 6 October 2010 Social URL.

1. mickeymouse

mickeymouse New Member

Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hii :)
    Ive finally decided to do something about my weight, and I'm now following Slimming World after hearing many other women in my town rave about it.
    I think this forum is going to be a good source for me (I found it when researching Bento boxes and the thread on it here was very informative
    ) so I look forward to reading more and getting to know you all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hastalavegan

hastalavegan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello! Welcome to the boards!

The SW section on here is fantastic, I'm addicted to this site. How are you finding SW so far?

Good luck with your weight loss and I hope to see you around :D

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

5. mickeymouse

mickeymouse New Member

Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you :)

I think SW is going okay so far. It's kindof scary how much you can eat and what you can eat and still lose weight. My sister was looking at my breakfast this morning and asking 'Why aren't you following your diet anymore?' So I love the freedom of it :D (Within reason of course ;) )

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.