Hi All

Curvywurvey

I'm starting all over AGAIN... this time need to stick to it.
I have been on this site a few times before and alot of the stories made me get motivated.
Hopefully I can stick with it :character00115:

Chat soon

CurvyW

I was doing weight watchers ....

We have set up our own version in work though as we can't make the meetings during work. So instead one girl weighs everyone and she goes the weight watchers meetings and brings back all the hints and tips.

We all pay 1euro and then all the money we get the end of each month we give to charity.

Its a great motivator having everyone in work doing it too.

Fingers crossed it works.

I had previously lost 4 stone a year and half ago but I have put on a stone of that :(

Sounds like a great plan, and you'll get sooo much support on here too you'll be fine!! And well done on keeping 3/4 of the weight you lost off! That's pretty good going in 18 months I say! I do Slimming World which I've been doing for nearly a year now and I really love it! I can't believe I've stuck to a 'diet' for this long and still really motivated and positive! It's not like me at all! Don't get me wrong, I have hit brick walls along the way but I've managed to manouvre around them somehow! This time I'm seeing it as a life long project rather than a quick fix and I think the good habits are finally sinking in!! Good luck with your journey and enjoy the club in work!X

Hello, welcome to the forum and good luck with WW.

Hello.....I looked at your name quickly and just saw CurlyWurly....eek, can you guess I am a Chocoholic, would like to say recovering but every now and again Mr WillPower definitely leaves the building !!! hahaha!

Anyway, welcome and good luck ......following my own S.A.D diet......

Stopping eating the crap And Dropping the pounds with exercise!

Hi and welcome :wavey: What a great idea for the group. Good luck on your weight loss :)

Back