hi all

raina

Hi I'm Lorraine,26 and a slimming world member. I have lost 1 and half stone since September and gave a long way to go. I am very new to anything like this lol

raina said:
Hi I'm Lorraine,26 and a slimming world member. I have lost 1 and half stone since September and gave a long way to go. I am very new to anything like this lol

Well done on your loss, are you doing extra easy?
I've lost four stone, taken me years to get round to doing it and have joined loads of times. Want to lose another four now.
Good luck.x

Hi Lorraine, congratulations on your weight loss so far! I have just rejoined sw and am currently trying to get my head round the EE plan! Old hands like me are used to red and green days and I'm a bit stuck in my ways!!

Thanks for the kind words. It's defiantly not easy!! I am doing a mix of EE red and green. I am just doing what feel like from day to day. It was weigh in tonight and lost 3 and a half pounds so am really pleased. It's nice to hear your sucsess stories. Very inspiring :) Xx

raina said:
Thanks for the kind words. It's defiantly not easy!! I am doing a mix of EE red and green. I am just doing what feel like from day to day. It was weigh in tonight and lost 3 and a half pounds so am really pleased. It's nice to hear your sucsess stories. Very inspiring :) Xx

Well done, that's an excellent loss.

Back