Hi all :-)

Anniewillo

Anniewillo
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My names Annie and I'm a 45 yr old mum of two. I'm a self confessed Yo Yo dieter (not proud of this fact) and have gradually piled on the pounds over the years. Lost a bit. Put it back. Lost it. Put it back. SW. WW. anyway. I wasn't happy with myself last yr on holiday. I felt huge. Came home and put ANOTHER stone on by Christmas! January was a turning point. I started WW online. Loved it. And started cooking/baking. Lost a stone. Then ... Hovered.... Lost interest and enthusiasm. Thursday last week I made a decision to revert to SW plan. Just over 3 days I dropped 2.8 lb! Have been checking out the SW Forum on here and got some fab ideas (nutella muffins! Yumm) and am looking forward to contributing to minimins a lot :)

Nice to make your acquaintance :)
X

Hi anniewillo, welcome, I am 31 with two children, I have also joint and left WW,SW and RC, more times than I can remember, am going back to SW tonight. Took the kids to peppa pig world on Sunday, I have always hated having my photo taken, but I look much worse than I thought I did, going on holiday with Hubby in august, set myself a target of 30lbs off by the time we go which is in 15 weeks, so fingers crossed. All the best to you, goodluck, Sarah

Hiya you two :) I'm finding it BRILLIANT up to now!! Had some activation trouble for a couple of days but it was sorted. :) love it. :). Good luck to you both. Sarah. I'm away in June (60 sleeps!) and am hoping for another stone at least. :)

Welcome and best of luck with you weight loss.
x

Good luck from a fellow newbie :) x

Hope so :) we will do this! X

Back