Hi All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Toriaxxx, 19 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Toriaxxx

Toriaxxx New Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello everyone
    I thought I would pluck up the courage and post up about myself! Ive had a quick scan of a few topics and wow you guys are doing fab!
    Im currently at 170lbs and am 5'3"
    Im 26 years old and a mom to 2 kids age 4 and 3 and due to them both being born at 9lbs 10oz and having them so close together I put on a fair bit of weight!!!
    last year I managed to lose 2 1/2 stone on weight watchers but its all slowly come back! I really lack motivation and think I have a terrible self image of what I look like cos I absolutely hate my appearance :sigh:
    I carry most of my weight on my butt and thighs so in my opinion I look kind of odd as Im really big on the bottom (I must post some pics)
    In short I need all the help and support and tips anyone can give me!!

ah ha here is a recent pic :0)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx
  4. Rebeckaa

Rebeckaa Member

Hi and welcome to the boards, im kinda new here too but i wish you good luck
  5. SistahKat

SistahKat Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Whole foods vegan.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.