Hi all

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Morning everyone! Have been on the boards a while, about 18 months ago following SW but that failed, then in October I started my journey wanting to lose 7 stone 8lbs & decided to try & get some help. I visited the docs & they prescirbed Orlistat which everyone had told me so many horror stories about the awful side effects but as I was serious about doing this then it may be the fear factor that would keep me on track. So after 18 weeks I am 42lbs (3 stone) lighter with no horrible side effects. So I still have another 4 stone 8lbs to lose but am so much nearer. I haven't had a single day off as I know that the only way I will achieve my goal is to stick at it 100%. Its not easy I won't pretend it is but all I have to do is look in the mirror to see it is worth it! Good Luck everyone on your journey. Onwards & downwards xx

Hello there and congrats on the loss to date, hope you achieve your goals, and I'm sure you will.

Well done on your losses so far hun and keep it up :) My GP wanted to give me a prescription for Orlistat too but I passed on it after reading about the 'side effects'. So I am giving Slimming World a go, I've never tried it so hopefully this is the diet for me :D

Thanks for the welcome!

Wow James what an amazing loss you have!!!

And Pipaluk it isn't for everyone although we have several member on xen board who take it & follow SW diet. It is quite restrictive if you want to avoid the side effects but it keeps me eating sensibly out of fear lol x

You have done brilliantly!!
Well done and welcome!!

x

Back