Hi all!!!

Kaijo

Hi all,

I did lipotrim 2 years ago for 8 weeks went on holiday and couldnt get back on it, well im on day 2 so far and am going to stick this one out now im 21 2lbs :( and now decided enough is enough.

My bf of 9 years left me last week so i need to start thinking about myself for once and do this to keep me busy so im not thinking about him all the time.

Hoping to meet some new friends on here through my journey.

Jo xxx

Good luck!! You've done it once and from what I read here people are usually more successful second time round xx you can do it!!

Hi sorry to hear bout your bf leaving you but your right think of YOU now and he be kicking himself in few weeks when your looking great and have your life back in order good luck in your journey x

aaaaaaww hun, sorry about your bf leaving. pffffffft. have some YOU time now and he'll be gutted on what hes missing out on with the new you. good luck hun. xxxxxx ps, im a 2nd timer and finding it miles easier than first time round, think its cos u know what to expect 2nd time round and what u can get away with - keep in touch on here, this is my life on this board xx

Hiya Jo.. Welcome back

I too am a 2nd timer and must admit have found the initial start hard, but need to stick to it... I agree with the others-he will be kicking himself when he sees the new you!!.. You seem to have great determination, especially at a time like this, but you are doing well so far.. .Long may it continue.. Good luck hun x x

So sorry about your ex, the others are right though, he will be kicking himself when he sees you looking fabulous in a few weeks time. But more than that, do this for yourself and your future. You can do it!

Very sorry to hear about your break up. But do this for you and stick with it.

At the end of each day write down how proud of yourself you are and how you could stopped etc. but haven't, it helps you see on black and white how strong you are. If you do slip up don't beat yourself up about it as this is when most of us really go dangerously off the rails! Just pick yourself up and get back on track as you are only human.

Get a picture you liked of yourself when you did your lipotrim last time and look at that everyday as it will keep you motivated.

Best of luck
Xx

Hey hunny, really sorry about your break up. He must be a real tool if after nine years he decides to break it off :/ (Thats like... half my lifetime)
I'm a first timer myself and it's true what they say about the derailing. If you do slip up just don't beat yourself up, TFR is so difficult to bare, especially as its a life instinct to eat food to survive so giving it up is almost unthinkable.
You've done it before, you can do it again. Remember we're all here for you as we're all in the same boat.
xxxxxxxxx

Back