Hi all

debbie12slim

Silver Member
I did lipotrim several years ago but have stupidly put the weight back on, I did it a bit different than normal. I use 1 sachet of chocolate and 1 sachet of vanilla to make several hot drinks throughout the day (about 6), 1 teaspoon of coffee, 1 vanilla, 1 chocolate fill cup up with hot water but make a paste first or gets too lumpy and I have the 3rd shake at about 6 pm. This worked a treat for me; lost about 3 stone in 6 weeks. Am going back on it tomorrow and looking forward to gettin thinner again.

Hi Debbie, I see you are in Runcorn not far from me, I am in Northwich.
I am also going to see about starting Lipotrim tomorrow. I need to lose about 3st.
I wish you lots of luck and hope it is an easy journey for you ;)

Hi Jamsi
Last time I did this I lost 3 stone in 6 weeks, the hardest week is the first until you hit ketosis the it is not so bad. I am hoping to be in ketosis on Thursday, good luck with your journey

debbie12slim said:
I need to lose about 6 stone :( so will probably be on this for 10 to 12 weeks.

Starting tommorow, a little scared as i have read all different stories online then i found this app, have u any tips on how i can stick to this. When i try diet all i think of is eating lol.x

Stay focused on what you want
Why your doing this
And that you CAN succeed

Use the hunger feeling as a positive

I'm hungry.. I'm losing a lot of weight

I'm losing a lot of weight just by sitting here feeling hungry..

Sounds silly, but it's true

Good luck xxx

Amanda105 said:
Stay focused on what you want
Why your doing this
And that you CAN succeed

Use the hunger feeling as a positive

I'm hungry.. I'm losing a lot of weight

I'm losing a lot of weight just by sitting here feeling hungry..

Sounds silly, but it's true

Good luck xxx

Thank you, think it will be hard but think i can do it. My biggest problem is snacking in the evening due to not eating during the day. I also used to drink lots of diet pepsi but have been drinking lots of water for the past week, not sure how much water i should drink daily from tommorow but think i may feel full after drinking a lot of water, well im hoping lol

Sometimes water makes me more hungry so I try and swap and have water then a hot drink like coffee, tea or peppermint tea...

I also mix my chocolate shakes with peppermint tea, I mix it with 350ml of peppermint tea (more filling), it's yummy in fact cant have them mixed with just water now lol

Amanda105 said:
Sometimes water makes me more hungry so I try and swap and have water then a hot drink like coffee, tea or peppermint tea...

I also mix my chocolate shakes with peppermint tea, I mix it with 350ml of peppermint tea (more filling), it's yummy in fact cant have them mixed with just water now lol

Will try that too thanks lol. How much water should i drink daily?x

2 - 3 litres of water
No more than 4 litres as that can be dangerous

Your water can include your hot drinks and any extra mixed with shakes

Xx

hi Debbie and welcome,
thanks for the tip on another way to take shakes....doing fine on shakes at moment but always good to know other ways esp as i'm sure after a while it can get boring.....plan to be on tfr for some time!! hope to meet you here again and the best of luck :)

Thanks Debbie for the tip on a different way to take the shakes, I will give this a go as I am getting a little bored. I have tried the chocolate with peppermint tea, I really like it. I also like the chocolate with hotwater (though I mix it in a shaker and microwave it) otherwise it doesnt disolve properly. , but I will be trying it with coffee lol.

Back