Hi all

lindsaylou

Hi,

been reading all your storys on here for the past weel now and you have really keeped me going!!!
I am on my 2nd week of Lipotrim. Had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 10lb! Still a lot to go as would like to loose another 4 stone but here goes!

Lindsay

Hi Lindsay, well done you are doing a great job :)

What great first week! If you have any tough days we are all here to support you as we are all in the same boat of working towards a better us :)

Hi,

been reading all your storys on here for the past weel now and you have really keeped me going!!!
I am on my 2nd week of Lipotrim. Had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 10lb! Still a lot to go as would like to loose another 4 stone but here goes!

Lindsay

hi lindsay im lisa i am also on my second week and i have to agree this site is keepin me goin its great congrats on ur ten pound tats deadly i was dwn a stone could not believe it soooooo happy anyways keep up the gud work xxxxxxxxxx

awwwww thank you all so much, must admit i have been having a off day to day and these messages was just what i needed. I was woundering if any of you could give me some advice. I am off to spain at the end of the month for 5 days on a hen night, dont want to ruin what i have already done any tips? x x x

Hi, thanks for all the support it is really helping. Can I ask for some advice please. I am due to go on a hen night at the end of this month to spain for 5 days. Any ideas on how to eat/drink but not ruin all the hard work I have already done. I know when i get back ill be back on it and will have to go through the 3 days of hunger again!! has any one else done this at all? x x x

Hi Lindsay :) Hmm, would it be possible for you to stay 100% on lipotrim during the days in Spain? If not, you'd have to refeed for a week beforehand (there's a post on how to refeed on the forum). Just a warning, I found it quite difficult getting back into Lipotrim after refeeding for a week and being on normal food for a few weeks. But it's up to you, best of luck whatever you decide!

If im honest yes! although, with 3 young girls, a husband and all the other things in life I dont think im going to have the chance to get away with the girls for a long time!!! I would love to be able to let my hair down for once!! Thanks for you advice x x

Back