hi all :)

keldav84

Well i joined slimming world yesterday so wanted to join a site where other people know what im going through what struggles i will go through and hopefully i will have some support and advice. I weighed in at 12st 6 which for me is great as 2 years ago i was almost 16 stone and a size 22. After giving birth to my 3rd child something happened and i dropped 2 dress sizes and lost 3 stone dont know how as i wasnt trying but i was definitely more active. I then joined weight watchers and managed to lose another stone taking me to an almost 4 stone loss my goal has always been to reach 11stone and although i havent dieted for a year i maintained my weight so im starting slimming world and doing extra easy.. its going to take me a while to adjust to slimming world but im just hoping that with my exercise and slimming world i can finally reach my goal weight of 11stone by the summer... by the way my name is kelly. Hi to you all :)

Hi Kelly

Sounds like you've been really successful already! Lol
Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll find lots of support here. It's a great source of ideas and inspiration and nice people too =)

Good luck

Thank you for the reply sharon.. i hope to find a lot of people who can relate to me and we can share advice to one another it would be nice to know if i felt like a binge or was tempted to snack on junk that i could write here and someone would change my mind and help ne resist temptation. Ha :)

Exactly! My first weigh in was last Thursday and because my scales went weird I didn't know if I'd lost put on or stayed the same but even tho I was so disheartened, I didn't reach for the chocolate or crisps, I came on here and stayed on track and at yesterday weigh in (on new scales lol) lost 4lb.
I was so chuffed that I didn't just give up and pig out cos that's what the old me would have done. You really can get inspiration from here. Have a good look round, there's loads of stories to read about people who have lost weight and kept if off.
WE CAN DO THIS =)

4lb well done. My first weigh in is next thursday and i am nervous but i always get nervous before a weigh in. Well done for resisting temptation if i get tempted i shall be reading over your post again. All i want is to reach my goal weight by the summer and hopefully with the exercise im doing i will tone up too... PMA all the way. We will do it :)

Back