Hi All :)

hi all just thought i would say hi :D

currently on a diet that i was given in 2011 by my dietician in the hospital and have managed to loss 4 stone and keep it off but would like to loss another 3 stone so im thinking of joining sw as mum and sis have had a good weight loss with them so any tips etc wil be muchly appreciated :)

Hi Danielle, great to have you on the forum, well done on your excellent loss you have already had, and really well done, on wanting to better that again and joining SW, it's working wonders for me, and so many others so good luck and keep us informed ;)

Hi, I'm new here and have been going to SW for about 6 weeks now and just got my 1 stone certificate last night (have lost 1st alb in total). Its a really good plan, I love it because I never go hungry....I love food!!!

Thanks a lot girls yea i thought it would have been hard keeping it off especially on my holidays last summer but i done ok i put 5lb on and ive shifted it again couldnt wait to get away and just eat what i wanted but i just couldnt face all the grease etc... my mum and sister have both been very successful with slimmingworld so i would read there books and have a look at how many syns etc... and this site has a lot of helpful things on it but from i left my dietician over a year ago ive been getting weighed every month by my gp and i got weighed today and ive now lost 4st 11lbs so 3 more lbs to i reach 5 stone :) good luck all.. x

i can cook still with oils for my partner or watever but just couldnt face it now myself weird how it makes you feel! x

Back