Hi all

buffy3256

Silver Member
Hi all,

New to the threads to wanted to say hi.

Lots to lose but I am going to do it.

Will be doing old style WW at home as this has worked well for me in the past. I did a big food shop on Sunday so was able to start properly yesterday and bought loads of yummy food.

I previously lost 8 stone with WW (but of course put it on and more) but this was the days before the internet was so big - now lots more support and info available so hopefully I can repeat my success and keep it off.

I have so much to lose that's nice to know I am not on my own and lots of people in the same or similar position.

Hi all,

New to the threads to wanted to say hi.

Lots to lose but I am going to do it.

Will be doing old style WW at home as this has worked well for me in the past. I did a big food shop on Sunday so was able to start properly yesterday and bought loads of yummy food.

I previously lost 8 stone with WW (but of course put it on and more) but this was the days before the internet was so big - now lots more support and info available so hopefully I can repeat my success and keep it off.

I have so much to lose that's nice to know I am not on my own and lots of people in the same or similar position.

Hello & welcome Buffy:wavey: Well you've already proved you can do it, you just need to get back into it, no better place than here, there's loads of advice & support. Why don't you have a good nose in the Weight Watchers section and think about starting a diary on herer to keep you on track.

If you do some of the word game threads, you can easily bump your posts past 50 & gain more privileges.

Have a look at the tutorials as well, they're great so you can get the most benefit from here, it'll help you set up a ticker.

I love it on here, you can even get it on a phone app, so you can "mini" on the go, beware it is addictive lol.

Goodluck with your journey & keep posting!! ;)

Hi Buffy and Welcome!!

Hope you get to where you want to be!

Thanks both for the support

I am defeitnely losing water - 3 times I was awake in the night needing the loo.

Week has gone well so far, but then the first few weeks always do for me.

Thanks both for the support I am defeitnely losing water - 3 times I was awake in the night needing the loo. Week has gone well so far, but then the first few weeks always do for me.

Just stay on here, experiment with different recipes & maybe try the green/red plans to keep things varied & interesting. ;):)

Hi Buffy and welcome :)
Im new here too (well Im returning after being off-track for a long time).
I used to do the old-style ww and it worked for me as well. I also have a lot of weight to lose but we can do it :)
Good luck on your journey x

Thanks all for the encouragement. Am feeling really positive and glad to announce I lost 9lbs this week. Yay me!

Well done...thats a fantastic loss! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back