hi all

madhousemum

Silver Member
well hello i have been on this forum before but i have been in the lipotrim section i am a mum of 5 and alot of my weight gain is due to having 5 kids is such a short span and ofcourse not eatting properly. i was on lipotrim for 3 weeks and lost 1stone 6lbs but i did have a few concerns ie when i come off it will i gain the weight back, will i lose my hair and losts of others but also where i was not eatting and when my children saw i wasnt eatting and didnt want there dinner it was mum dont eat so i had to seriously think about it even though i do regret in one about coming off it i dont in another as since coming off it i have gained some weight back, but money pushed me to have to come off it it was too expensive and saving for xmas just couldnt do both. but as from tomorrow i am hitting weight watchers hard so thought i would come in and introduce myself. me, ,my sister and my dads girlfriend are all doing weight watchers together we are not going to the groups cos of trying to find babysitters etc so once a week when my sisters children are at school we are going to go to my dads and have a weigh in so we still have that insentive not to cheat! i would love to get down to my lightestest ideal weight which is 9stone2lb so i have a long old route to get there and hope i see some change in me before xmas or i will be back on lipotrim in jan as i am due to get married next yr and dont want to be hiding cos of my weight and feel uncomfortable. so here i am and i hope to get to know alot of you!

Hey! :) welcome ..... looking forward to hearing how you get on

Hi and welcome to ww x

Back